Thread: Oreilly Vs geraldo

Pretty fnny, but interesting at the same time

Bill OReilly Vs Geraldo - Click Here for more great videos and pictures!

Interesting debate, regardless if there where 1000 DUI fatalities in Virgina the real point here is that the guy should never have been in the country to begin with, and when he got cought the first time he should have been deported.
    The laws are not enforced at all, and this is really just a example of that.
    Geraldo made a few good points, but they really dont stand up to the reality of the problem.
    Why the fuck does a guy that is illegal get a drivers licence ? ffs man, the fuckin illegals are getting food stamps, public aid, and medical free off the U.S citizens tax dollars, and ya got these dipshits in California that want to give the illegals the right to vote..what the FUCK!!
    Im fed up with the entire thing, and this isnt just about Mexico or any other Central American country, its about illegal Russians, Chinese and lets not forget about unfriendlys that want to blow shit up here in the good ole USA.

But the main problem is Central America illegals cus they cross the boarder very easy and nothing has been done about it for years.

The thing that really has to be done is when someone is a suspect in a crime, even just a misdemeanor, the way things are right now is if the cops think the person may be a illegal the police dont call immigration.

A U.S citizen cant get away with that in any other country that we are having a mass of illegals coming into the U.S.

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    Well said Buk! ^ But I thought Bill was going to have a heart attack! I just added him to my dead pool! :P :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Madmax
    Well said Buk! ^ But I thought Bill was going to have a heart attack! I just added him to my dead pool! :P :P
    Unlikely, the Irish seem to live to a old age, prolly all the booze through the generations.

If I had to pick betwen the two, I think Geraldo would die first, Im not shure why, but I think OReilly is one of those guys that will stick around till a old age, Geraldo will prolly get hit over the head by a chair and go in a coma and die if he gets a new talk show when Jerry Springer retires for good

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.