Thread: Bonzi Sammie the fuckin DRUNK!

Bonzi Sammie once again ban me from gore zone. I play in gore zone for the 1st (around the 1st time) time since I was ban for 2 years be4 hand and this DRUNK fuck ban's me again. Not from my dads but at my girls place. Not bad enough I'm on a 10 yr old dell but this fag has to ban me for NO reason again!!! I was only playing so me and by dad could play at the same time and have some fun together. Sure enough I do a lil. good even w/ allllll the lagggggg I get when I play from my girls conn. and this DRUNK FAT LOSSSSSER BANS ME. He wants ctf to took like how it does when he looks out his window from his house in Arizona. I swear I'm so close to jumping on a plane to Arz. and fuking this guy up. Plus I know right where he lives. Seen his house from the world globe site. Straight up trash! TBH My dog might coast more then his house If I do I'll tape it all.

He ban's one of the few players who never once cheated WHAT A FAG!!!! UN BAN ME NOW OR YOU WILL PAY FAG!

One of Bonzi's pm he sent me not too long ago:

Well, I don't hold grudges and I did apologize ( i told your dad to tell you).

As far as your alleged hacks, I was wrong. The reason I know I was wrong is because I had the very same glitch. One time (for like teh entire day) I had the very same reload hacks. I would fire before my r/l was fully deployed. Once I realized what was occurring I immedately unbanned you and apologized. So hopefully, you can accept my apology and move past this too.

As far as a clan war; I and a few others in our clan are all for as many warz as possible. Our biggest problem is that we won't field a complete team. Our guyz barely post and I never know who wants to war and such.

Post away bud and I'll do my thing (as teh war officer for [TK]) and we'll see what happens. I hope all is forgiven bud. Regards BonZi SaMMie

A 2 year plus ban b/c he made a mistake AND NOW THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What now? You drank to much yesterday? WTF! CBF w/ drunks! Smoke a blunt and chill out you FAT FUKER!
    .TBH. -49er btw: [nWp] owns Joo!1!...FUCK IT! [NWP4LIFE]

I'm ThaT DiamonD in teh DiRt that NevEr been FounD, i'M tEh cTf KinG bUt I never been CROWN

R

I

S

S

A

i dunno man, but bonzi dont seem to be all there in the head

i have lots of problems with this dude in the past

CALMLY email/pm him and POLITELY ask him what is going on.

Like that wlrs quote "you'll attract more bees with honey" or some bs.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    CALMLY email/pm him and POLITELY ask him what is going on.

Like that wlrs quote "you'll attract more bees with honey" or some bs.
    Exactly, same thing goes if ya put honey on your cock your chick will suck it more :P

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    I always learn something from you spyder. Your 100% right. I wont ask the guy to unban for two more years now. If he thinks hard he should know I never did anything but help him w/ his game play and all he ever did was try to hurt me in any way he could. I been in a few good clans w/ great players. This guy is gonna say I hack and bs...... Anyone who ever been in a clan w/ me (you guys a lil. now) knows I never once asked anyone for a cheat or anything. I'm not even into computers like that and you guys should now that. I see bs on every server I join but I'm the one who gets ban (and from the only mode I enjoy playing). What can I do but just say fuck it.
    .TBH. -49er btw: [nWp] owns Joo!1!...FUCK IT! [NWP4LIFE]

I'm ThaT DiamonD in teh DiRt that NevEr been FounD, i'M tEh cTf KinG bUt I never been CROWN

R

I

S

S

A

Just change your name and IP addy when ya go into the server

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.