Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: EMO

LOL cbf me noticing ur big ears first

srsly tho, make a unicorn twist-horn.

for instance, since your the only one who bothers to do a bit of research on what i post. you should look into DSP-TrueSpeech proto. google the term "RFC-1889" it's a document containing the make-up of the protocol, i plan on use'n it in an upcoming application of mine.
    Maybe whenst I'm bored enough...atm I see no benefitz lol

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    You look like ur from hell 9mm. W/ the horns and all. Kol pic!
    .TBH. -49er btw: [nWp] owns Joo!1!...FUCK IT! [NWP4LIFE]

I'm ThaT DiamonD in teh DiRt that NevEr been FounD, i'M tEh cTf KinG bUt I never been CROWN

R

I

S

S

A

LMAO, reminds me of this idiot (Diggity Dave from Pimp my Ride):

maybe slick down the right horn hair over your eye

LOL man that kicks ass.
    cbf that fatbag sitting there pondering about his parent's eventual divorce and contemplating cutting his wrists with a spatula.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Ac slateR
    maybe slick down the right horn hair over your eye
    looooooool

loool too!
    .TBH. -49er btw: [nWp] owns Joo!1!...FUCK IT! [NWP4LIFE]

I'm ThaT DiamonD in teh DiRt that NevEr been FounD, i'M tEh cTf KinG bUt I never been CROWN

R

I

S

S

A

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    cbf that fatbag sitting there pondering about his parent's eventual divorce and contemplating cutting his wrists with a spatula.
    The definition for "fatbag" still makes me chuckle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos
    stop idolizing a haxor clan like nwp and idolize a clan like gv instead, who have to struggle and try so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockWave
    I still laugh at how Saman means "Shelter and Security", and Saman is a terrorist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Creative
    The gods have looked apond you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.(In reference to M@nc0w)
    Emo just means emotional, somebody who gets emotional (happy, angry or sad etc) over even the slightest thing. They (for the most part) have no values or morals and pretend to take stands for things they don't really care about, but just do it anyway to try to stand out and make people acknowledge them. Then when they're acknowledged in a negative way they get even more emo. It's a vicious cycle.

Also, using any kind of advantage in gore (glowskins, triedges [only 2 i've tried]) takes away from the fun. Games are much much more enjoyable when everybody is on a level playing field. Using them in the first place basically ruined the game for me, it's no longer any fun (especially when so many people cheat ridiculously in the pubs I go into and are still completely awful). With no working anticheat and no anticheat plans for the future this game is already going down a pretty awful path, I predict Joel asking for money several more times before giving up on it entirely though.

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder View Post
    I want to know what's going on with him and Xena and whether he's jobless. It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    nah theyre huge balls, i like huge balls