Thread: M$ buying Yahoo?

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    Well it wouldnt' suprise me, infact it makes alot of sense for both companies. Yahoo used to be the giant of search engines then Google came out and has been kicking their ass ever since. Both companies (M$-Yahoo) have one common enemy: Google. So what better way to try and beat that enemy then band together as one.

The funny thing is if this does happen you'll see Kaiser post some thread in the 4D Forums about "M$ taking Yahoo over" when infact (according to this and other articles) Yahoo has been talking to M$ throughout last year (they just never reached an agreement yet). That part Kaiser would leave out lol.
    wrls(MS) + wrls(Y!) != greatness

google will still be on top.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

lol wellst, GL 2 to the morons who bought yahoo stocks hoping for the merge waste of fuckin money. There are always smucks who buy stocks based on rumors and then bitch about the market being wrls when it's their own judgement that is failz. I didn't expect this deal to go through...too many variables and Yahoo! is a real proud company who isn't really in a desperate position. $50 billion is probably just the starting point in their eyes.

I don't think MS is doing it for their search BS to beat google...Yahoo has more valuable things like their contracts with ISP's that MS would take over. The search profits are nice, but Google has that market...I don't think MS would shell out $50 B's for Yahoo's search. I'm sure it is an added bonus for them, though.

But seriously, FUCK I hate Yahoo. I can't stand their website or anything they've ever made. It just feels half ass and bloated. I don't even think I'd pay for their stock if I knew for a fact that Google was going to take them over, just because I would expect Google's founders to scan their website and go "WTF...goddamn worst site ever "

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    I got to talk to Cartman, I think he has a lot of Yahoo, at least he did at one time..it would have been a sweet payday for him.

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.