Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gore Editing section

I created this section because Acromus and I plan to start work on a new map for Gore, and we would like to update you friends with our progress as we go along. I can't speak for Acro, but I know I wouldn't have any motivation to do this unless I had people relying on me to get it done, hence why we will be posting our updates and such in this new section. I figure if what we are doing is good, and you guys like it, you'll motivate us to finish what we've started.

The completion date is TBD and the map will retail for only $4.99. We are also accepting preorders: andrewmachalek@gmail.com (paypal).

Also, I encourage others to give mapping or any other sort of editing of this game a shot, even if its programming bot hax such as stix, I'd like to see what you guys can come up with.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly
    The completion date is TBD and the map will retail for only $4.99. We are also accepting preorders: andrewmachalek@gmail.com (paypal).
    You gotta be joking

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bukowski
    You gotta be joking
    No, but we will offer a price break at 100 .
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

lol wrls 5bux.

You better fucking finish this shit and hurry up with it. I'M RELYING ON U IDIOT
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

i would never pay for a map tbh. no matter what game. especially not a user created one.
    Also, I encourage others to give mapping or any other sort of editing of this game a shot, even if its programming bot hax such as stix, I'd like to see what you guys can come up with.
    I've been giving it some thought lately, actually. Remember I tried before but for some reason it gayed up my Gore installation...but I have a new computer now so it should be fine, so I reinstalled.

Thing is, I don't really want to learn how to do things on my own. I'd like to make rock-solid and highly detailed 1v1 maps since I'm on dialup (it'll upload easier haha) and maybe after a few of these I'll do some bigger stuff...perhaps collaborations when I get my own place (cbf not making any money atm so I can't move anywhere ).

So IMO, you should write up a tutorial. We all know Sard/Fr@g wrote real shitty ones. Fr@g Me learns how to do something sloppy for the first time and runs to write a fuckin tutorial...so it's complete ass. I'd rather see a tutorial from people I know make good maps and have the brains to write a very clean and direct tutorial.

Being on dialup, whenever I'm not developing a website, I have the time to sit down and do something like mapping...but I'd rather start off on the right foot instead of reading Sard/Fr@g trash tutorials and being more confused than ever.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    even if its programming bot hax such as stix
    you make me sound bad.
    It's pretty bad when you get pointed out like that in the NWP forum

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    It's pretty bad when you get pointed out like that in the NWP forum
    lol so true