Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ideas for a map

CBF wanting to see black oil pumps spew out black liquid when you could have this instead:

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfPuppets
    Maybe another brooklyn-esque map with rooftop combat, or like an oil rig in the middle of the ocean
    sweet idea IMO. it would rock to play on an oil platform. make black fountains to look like oil fountains imo. rox.
    Yea, that sounds great !

I really like the idea of a red light district type of map, and I dont think it would take too long to make one. The oil rig type map seems pretty cool too.

Mancow if you really wanna make some pron textures for us, I'll go ahead and start on that red light district map.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

has anyone ever played the map in Ut2k3/ut2k4

BR-Flarized
    (can be dm... just edited for differnt game mode)

its a really sweet map i couldnt find any decent screen shots so if u havnt.... then owell maybe ill decide to be unlazy and get some screen shots of it....

maybe buk can help?

I don't have Ut2k3/ut2k4

Here is a cool Duke video, This is a older version of the HRP, a new one just came out in April, it looks a lot better

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yIELlabpKrk"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yIELlabpKrk" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    ur missin out buk 2k3/2k4 are assloads of fun
    anyway here are the flarized pics....

Theres lots of other maps that i love to play, if a few of these were made into gore id definatley start playing again

I just looked and i do have UT2K3, but i think i installed it a while back and didn't like it much, i don't like games where ya drive vehicles.

Its a FPS ffs!

cept for the Redneck Rampage series ..that game was a shitload of fun

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    Here ya go... my favorite CTF map of all time

I'm not certain why dest is posting this wrlsns atm
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

He needs attention ; but it is a cool map, and just about 75% of people that have FPS have the game.

Thats a estimate btw, it may be higher.

Joel Huenink

Lead Said