Thread: New truck

So I got a new truck today. It's a 97 Ford Ranger. 2WD, standard (5 speed), 4.0L, V6, regular cab, and 181km on it. It came with a nice deck as well. The stock speakers are pretty bad though (when it's cranked, anyways), but I'll worry about that later.

This is what it looks like. Mine is in good shape, obviously not as nice as the one in the picture, because it has a few scratches. I'll take some pictures eventually.

Pretty stoked. Only problem is I've NEVER driven a standard before. I learned on an automatic. I'll learn though, just need to practice. Need to get it insured first.

Oh, and this is the first vehicle I've ever owned.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockWave
    So I got a new truck today. It's a 97 Ford Ranger. 2WD, standard (5 speed), 4.0L, V6, regular cab, and 181km on it.
    HUH? A 10 year old truck with only 112 miles (usa conversion) on it? How is that possible? You sure the odometer hasnt' flipped over?

I mean if you got a 97' with only 112 miles on it that's like brand spanking new (not driven very much at all). If it's true then you got a pretty nice fuken ride man and should last you quite a long time.
    Just learning to drive stick eh?I see a new clutch in your future .

j/k
    congrats on the new ride

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    grats on the new ride ....

throw some Ds on that bitch....

get some bangin speakers so u can blast ur metalz

Nice whip kid. I would never think that's a 10 yr. old truck by looking at the pic. I'm not good w/ trucks tho. I like like it alot.

edit: LMAO FU DEST. <3 u tho
    .TBH. -49er btw: [nWp] owns Joo!1!...FUCK IT! [NWP4LIFE]

I'm ThaT DiamonD in teh DiRt that NevEr been FounD, i'M tEh cTf KinG bUt I never been CROWN

R

I

S

S

A

lol @ wipe....

whip* noobcaek

My Jeep is 20 years old this year and still ownz the ford ranger

I could never buy a truck without a roomy back seat, if you catch my drift. A chevy avalanch would own imo.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    I want a big truck when I have a kid(s). My back seat days are over 4 now and TBH I hope 4 good. I found a great online gamming family so now all I real is a family. I got the perfect lady so it's all in time now.
    .TBH. -49er btw: [nWp] owns Joo!1!...FUCK IT! [NWP4LIFE]

I'm ThaT DiamonD in teh DiRt that NevEr been FounD, i'M tEh cTf KinG bUt I never been CROWN

R

I

S

S

A

maybe you can drive over to my house so me/keenan/you can engage in gay sex.