Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: more emo evidence

well as most of y ou can tell. dest deleted the first few posts here. i prolly still have the pics at home. ill post em later if i can find it.
    oe snap look what i found in the cache

also a deleted post from spyder. was good laughs.

then he edited this post which had his blog in it. but he edited it to say "ur gay dest". thats odd.
    then i get a pm from him saying this:

Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION
    id aprecciate it if you left my personal life out of this forum...(that gayism blog)

the emo crap and makin fun of me, i dont care for... just leave what i mentioned out
    well he has continued to cry and cut himself to sleep now that i have taken away his moderator status. his meltdown continues below.
    Quote Originally Posted by darkspoon
    ur gay dest

Quote Originally Posted by chaos [gv
    this wasnt even a war this was a disgrace,we outnumbered them and still lost.
    dont fuckin edit my posts again dest.

i also had something about how he thinks being a dick to china about personal things is ok but its not cool when it happens to him.

the rest was added by destruction:

ohhh noooo i edited ur post...

yeahh go ban me now pussy. you think youre so fucking mighty behind your computer screen dumb bitch
    fuck you pussy, i didnt make fun of chinas personality i made fun of his physical appearence dumb fuck

sorry man. if you're going to go as far as making fun of someone's personal apperance from out of nowhere you better expect to get similar treatment. dont be a dick all the time and you wont get dicked all the time.

also, dont post embarassing info on the internet.
    oe noe its back

i didnt tell you to not be a dick. i just said dont expect to not get the same treatment in return.

you're an idiot.
    i made fun of him physicall..... i ddint go around posting myspace. ill be a fucking dick if want to

yeah youre a dumb fuck, i bet u think youre so damn awesome behind ur monitor

youre about the biggest pussy ive ever met(on internets )....

except for china