Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: more emo evidence

no not especially. i laugh at you though behind my monitor.

me the pussy? you're the one crying cause i posted your public blog.
    nahhhh im not crying no tears anywhere.... oh now go post something about me being emo now dumb shit.

yes yourethe pussy you removed my mod rights to this forum just like the little bitch you are

nah i dont feel like it right now. i think ill go lift weights and play football. you know, be cool and shit in high school. this makes me better than everyone else. i can do what i want really. yeah im cool.
    yeahhh just because i lift weights and play football that automatically puts me to the top of the cool list.... youre a fucking moron

i thought u werent gonna pull that emo shit ....

owell its no fun arguing anymore, youre not arguingback, pussy

^^LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
    youre a bitch too tbvhwuimo

Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION
    youre a bitch too tbvhwuimo
    but atleast im not emo like you
    LOL best thread here in awhile

Watching Dest meltdown is like watching the Yankees go through a losing streak. It's awesome, it's hilarious, it's expected that somebody is gonna freak out, etc.

DESTFRIEND: cbf that blatant abuse of moderator privileges. It's not as if something was posted that was from a private blog or something, it's public. I've posted things in the past on my MySpace blog that were personal...but anything that I didn't want anybody outside of privileged few I allowed I made private. It's just sensible, really.

You always seem to flip out over anything negative directed at you in this forum. It's as if you have some sort of insecurity with yourself. This clan and forum pretty much makes anybody and everybody fair game and nobody should be suprised when they get made fun of. Everybody else seems to take it a lot better and instead of blowing their top (notice I said top, not dick...because most of you blow cock regularly tbvhwua) and getting all upset about it. Just take things with a grain of salt and fire jokes back. I think the biggest reason pick you out so much is because you flip out about it...which is pretty funny tbvhwu. You're going to have to learn how to take a joke...and also stop getting all angry at things you don't want to hear anymore (like how you used to hack, for one).

SCORECARD IMO:
    DarkSpoon | +5
    DESTRUCTION | -2
    Carnage | +1

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction