Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Tutorialz...

someone at least make a "getting started" tutorial

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    someone at least make a "getting started" tutorial

I guess ya don't care for Sardo's little help corner..or whatever the fuck he named it.

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    his gay superedit tut sucks ass,

and god files are the most simplest thing ever to learn on ur own olmost as easy as adding(not even kidding)

Sard is a strange guy, but ya got to give him credit for dedication to the game, even if it's half assed shit most of the time.
    I once was thinking that if Sard never found Gore he would prolly be dead now..it seems like thats all he lives for.
    Pretty worthless really.

But I'm not burning any bridges, if I ever make it back to Holland (went to Amsterdam once..party heaven!) I may look him up and toss back a few hundred drinks with the guy .

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    LOL yeah, he is kindof dodge. I don't get why he's depressed because he lacks a sense of purpose and doesn't date anybody...and yet doesn't realize that it's because he doesn't have a job

But yeah his tuts (and the FC tuts) were/are horrible. I'm not even going to try looking at them again.

I just think a quick tut on a few things to get people started would be nice...like the best view configuration, quick keys, how big to make things (perspectives), etc.

I'll probably end up deleting this section next month because nothing has even been started with any maps...we all know didlz lacks the drive to finish anything, much less start this LOL :P

I think ill delete your nut sack kthnx.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

How about you administrate my taint (with your tongue)

Open Source For Establishing A Connection To A Gore Server.
    what could this be used for? (probably should have made a new thread btw)