chicken.

Watch Anime Online

Greyson -- says:
    i don't know everyone does shit they're not suppose to
    Greyson -- says:
    i want to know one person who lived a perfect life
    michael says:
    jesus
    that ss was of a private lan server and i was in observer mode (not playing) etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by son of gump
    Quote Originally Posted by Creative
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfPuppets
    chicken.

penis.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

Stix, if you don't want to be blamed for it...why did you give it out to four people? Much less four people who you know will probably give it out? Since you made it and distributed it...everytime they run it, you are automatically going to be blamed for it or get a degree of blame whether or not everyone knows it is someone else is running it or not.

I don't get why you want to take the game down so bad. It's getting to a point where nobody can run a private server anymore. That kinda feels like a direct attack on each and every one of us...so it feels personal to me. I guess destroying a game's already small community is a feather in your cap, but ffs...if that's what you wanted, you won the first day you started because we all KNOW Joel/4D isn't going to do a damn thing to fix the vulnerabilities you are exploiting and showing others how to exploit. CBF that I just about have to quit the only game I play. Thanks a lot.

I didn't mind you making this stuff in the name of your own studies...but the day you gave it to your friends (idiot kids like Milad, no doubt) you effectively ruined the game for most of us. You do this crap whilst wondering why DS, 9mm, M@nc0w, and others call you out any chance they get...ffs take some responsibility.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    Stix, if you don't want to be blamed for it...why did you give it out to four people? Much less four people who you know will probably give it out? Since you made it and distributed it...everytime they run it, you are automatically going to be blamed for it or get a degree of blame whether or not everyone knows it is someone else is running it or not.

I don't get why you want to take the game down so bad. It's getting to a point where nobody can run a private server anymore. That kinda feels like a direct attack on each and every one of us...so it feels personal to me. I guess destroying a game's already small community is a feather in your cap, but ffs...if that's what you wanted, you won the first day you started because we all KNOW Joel/4D isn't going to do a damn thing to fix the vulnerabilities you are exploiting and showing others how to exploit. CBF that I just about have to quit the only game I play. Thanks a lot.

I didn't mind you making this stuff in the name of your own studies...but the day you gave it to your friends (idiot kids like Milad, no doubt) you effectively ruined the game for most of us. You do this crap whilst wondering why DS, 9mm, M@nc0w, and others call you out any chance they get...ffs take some responsibility.
    Truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by darkspoon
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder

Truth.
    ^ Bump!
    well, i gave it out to friends as a (proof of concept) type of deal. but heh. i actually stopped working on it about 2 weeks ago and started working on a method for new game types and admin funtions thru .dll hook injection because you fags said "make us a ZOMBIE mode" so thats what i've been doing.

and if your going to quit gore then do it. i'll just laugh @ you and keep doing my own thing. no big deal.

kthnx
    u should hop on MSN more, i had a mod idea that i started workin on with sard way back beforei got banned on 4d.

it was the shockrifle from unreal(mainly the shock combo idea) but that required some coding, maybe you could do something to make it happen, i can do god filesno problem, the coding is what i cant do

meh youre one person, cbf askin for so much..

Zombie mode/ Bombing run kind of thing sounds good to me

Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION
    u should hop on MSN more, i had a mod idea that i started workin on with sard way back beforei got banned on 4d.

it was the shockrifle from unreal(mainly the shock combo idea) but that required some coding, maybe you could do something to make it happen, i can do god filesno problem, the coding is what i cant do

meh youre one person, cbf askin for so much..

Zombie mode/ Bombing run kind of thing sounds good to me

Its cool, we've seen him multi-task