Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Tutorialz...

loool
    *Was reading forums today and took a look into 4d's. Saw mancow's post.

the thing i cant seem to grasp is why you try soo hard to get me banned and make ppl dislike me. when the fact is if you got to know me instead of shunning me all the time you might actually think the things i do are funny and just learn to move along and keep playing. but i think i can understand why you struggle so much with it. maybe it's because i test your limits too often? or maybe it's because you just can't stand the fact that i can do these things? either way i think i'm done. thats right i said it.

i'm done( i wont be make'n anything for gore anymore ) it's pointless now. I know everything about it( all the exploits and all the sturctures )

so,...this isnt exactly an apology but heh.

Sorry everyone for fucking up your game so much. I was just curious is all (i have a habbit with wanting to know how things work and exploiting them)

i think i'll still play. but thats all i'll do.
    and mancow(or anyone else) if you would please post this line on the 4d forums i would appreciate it

JOEL/LEAD i have found many exploits in your game and i have methods to fix them if you dont mind speaking with me on the subject. my email is josh_shivers@hotmail.com

well. thats all (dont be too stunned by this post i just finally got tired of this is all) THNX
    ive been through this shit before stix(except for the appologizing part)

but just to let ya know, since you already did what you did, idiots will still label you as a hacker/ exploiter etc. as far as i know though you didnt really create cheats you created things to annoy people/servers with.

you should still code zombie/bombing run imo :P

ffs dest why dont you just go ahead and blow shivers. im tired of seeing you grovel at his feet because you two somehow connect on some level we dont see. its like seeing a bully and his friends who will always agree with him just because they want to be his friend. STFU already.
    i just dont have a problem with him like some other people do that doesnt mean im kissing ass

Quote Originally Posted by Stix
    *Was reading forums today and took a look into 4d's. Saw mancow's post.

the thing i cant seem to grasp is why you try soo hard to get me banned and make ppl dislike me. when the fact is if you got to know me instead of shunning me all the time you might actually think the things i do are funny and just learn to move along and keep playing. but i think i can understand why you struggle so much with it. maybe it's because i test your limits too often? or maybe it's because you just can't stand the fact that i can do these things? either way i think i'm done. thats right i said it.

i'm done( i wont be make'n anything for gore anymore ) it's pointless now. I know everything about it( all the exploits and all the sturctures )

so,...this isnt exactly an apology but heh.

Sorry everyone for fucking up your game so much. I was just curious is all (i have a habbit with wanting to know how things work and exploiting them)

i think i'll still play. but thats all i'll do.
    and mancow(or anyone else) if you would please post this line on the 4d forums i would appreciate it

JOEL/LEAD i have found many exploits in your game and i have methods to fix them if you dont mind speaking with me on the subject. my email is josh_shivers@hotmail.com

well. thats all (dont be too stunned by this post i just finally got tired of this is all) THNX

You know this wont get you into the pearly gates of gore right, even if you came here thinking it will, just waiting for someone to call you out, I just did. Pretty sure you are going to retaliate as in "NO I DIDN'T WANT TO BE ACCEPTED WAS JUST INFORMING" cause i ruined your plans of us being like "awww he is being nicer now"

gg still at the bottom.
    Dont worry Stix, I've been at the bottom of the Gore community for years and It hasn't stopped me from displaying my total domination in this game.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

same as above.... except im not dominating in game anymore cuz i play every once in a blue moon

DARKSPOON WROTE:
    ffs dest why dont you just go ahead and blow shivers.
    I WRITE:
    lol, i wouldnt mind if he did or didn't (i'm not shivers i'm stix)
    DEST PROBABLY WRITES:
    i'm not gay like 9mm, i dont blow ppl
    9MM PROBABLY WRITES:
    i always say the same things and love to argue
    BOBDOLE PROBABLY WRITES:
    bobdole bobdole bobdole bobdole bobdole bobdole

etc. kthnx