Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Tutorialz...

PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME

Quote Originally Posted by stix
    and if your going to quit gore then do it. i'll just laugh @ you and keep doing my own thing. no big deal.
    I don't think you realize my level of stubbornness. I would go out of my way to buy a server, password it, and email everyone I like the server password just to keep you and your friends out before I would quit.

As far as the apology-ish, I'm down with it. Like I've said many times in the past (and in this thread), it's fine with me that you want to find this stuff. I don't even mind if you test it in a server full of people...but AFTER that, it should go up to Joel/4D (preferably with a fix) and get that squared away. That would probably be pretty useful if GoreAV takes off especially.

If anybody can turn around their reputation, it's you. You have a lot of skills in coding, obviously...so making a new game mode and fixing the code exploits is immensely positive for the community. There would still be people out there who don't like you and say you're a hacker - but that's the bed you made for yourself, right? You won't be able to win everyone over, but not everybody is going to like anybody anyways. Even with your tarnished reputation ATM, more people like you than Destruction...so at least you have something to build off of...especially since you're a cool guy in TS and everyone gets along with you there.

Thank you for coming around. I hope this lasts...and I hope it transcends into some positive stuff (like fixes BEYOND the haxes you made and perhaps that new game mode if you want to finish it still).

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    actually lead emailed me and so we talked and i told him alot of issues with gore and ways to fix them as far as the BEYOND i told him of an interesting way to stop WALLHACKS by make'n gore AV recreate the opengl32.dll during runtime(this would stop the fake opengl .dll's) and stop wallhacks. BTW: about you buying a server. WTF IS TAKING YOU SO LONG TO OPEN DUREX SERVER? geez(lazy imo).

Zombie Mode:
    i want to wait for gore AV cause whats the point if everyone is playing gore AV? i'll just finish my code when gore AV is out
    Quote Originally Posted by Stix
    BTW: about you buying a server. WTF IS TAKING YOU SO LONG TO OPEN DUREX SERVER? geez(lazy imo).
    + BROXE ATM

I want to do it, but I don't want to have to go any more in debt than I am atm just for a game server. Tough timez fer spyder friend. There are no computer jobs atm (except for one I put my resume in for) and no moniez 2 move etc

Quote Originally Posted by Stix
    Zombie Mode:
    i want to wait for gore AV cause whats the point if everyone is playing gore AV? i'll just finish my code when gore AV is out
    I duno...do you have to modify Gore's hard code programming or whatever? This probably could be installed as a mod...and if Joel/4D like it enough, adapted into the Auto Update bsery.

I figure since GoreAV is just Gore with ads...might as well finish it up ATM and it won't be difficult at all to port it over to GoreAV. If you finish early, Gore could be a good testing ground etc.

If you're really doing this, I'm GODDAMN STOKED for it tbh. That game mode sounds sweet and would rox in Gore. I added you to my MSN 2 talk over such matters etc

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    I want to do it, but I don't want to have to go any more in debt than I am atm just for a game server. Tough timez fer spyder friend. There are no computer jobs atm (except for one I put my resume in for) and no moniez 2 move etc
    Thought u had a job. It seems like you keep saying this over and over. I'm gonna start calling you Joel.
    I guess u can take the kid out of nebraska, but u can't take the nebraska outta the kid. lolol

I duno...do you have to modify Gore's hard code programming or whatever? This probably could be installed as a mod...and if Joel/4D like it enough, adapted into the Auto Update bsery.

I figure since GoreAV is just Gore with ads...might as well finish it up ATM and it won't be difficult at all to port it over to GoreAV. If you finish early, Gore could be a good testing ground etc.
    I don't see how ur gonna do this for GoreAV when there will probably be no SDK for an ad-supported game. Best chance is to do it with Gore, and it becomes popular enuff, they would put it in GoreAV.
    Don't Fear Teh Penguin
    Quote Originally Posted by KMS
    Thought u had a job. It seems like you keep saying this over and over. I'm gonna start calling you Joel.
    I guess u can take the kid out of nebraska, but u can't take the nebraska outta the kid. lolol
    LOL

Get rich already Spyder... geez.
    kms, it's done thru .dll hook injection(this method works without an sdk) i just have to wait for it to come out and then view it's Dependencies and API functions. thats all.
    Contract work. It comes and goes...typically one will pay off bills and such. Pretty much all PHP/web contracts on the internet goes to people who can barely speak english (aka India) so it's not any use trying to get any work outside of the local area...which doesn't have much to go around. For some reason, every business likes to go over to the local shitty ISP that does web sites as well. Horrid sites...shitty service...etc. But this is a pretty conservative part of California and every business owner is super loyal to their business friends. It's hard enough to get ANY job around here because they prefer to hire their own (the people who grew up here).

Thanks for making sure to go out of your way to kick me when I'm down. It's not like I don't already feel like absolute shit that I can barely pay my bills already. Nope...the Vegan from San Francisco is clearly a class act and has to be a prick about it (which you seem to be more and more of as time goes by).

Contract work. It comes and goes...typically one will pay off bills and such. Pretty much all PHP/web contracts on the internet goes to people who can barely speak english (aka India) so it's not any use trying to get any work outside of the local area...which doesn't have much to go around. For some reason, every business likes to go over to the local shitty ISP that does web sites as well. Horrid sites...shitty service...etc. But this is a pretty conservative part of California and every business owner is super loyal to their business friends. It's hard enough to get ANY job around here because they prefer to hire their own (the people who grew up here).

Thanks for making sure to go out of your way to kick me when I'm down. It's not like I don't already feel like absolute shit that I can barely pay my bills already. Nope...the Vegan from San Francisco is clearly a class act and has to be a prick about it (which you seem to be more and more of as time goes by).

Pretty sure he was kidding spyder, <3 u tho
    And I'm fairly sure that I made it apparent that I don't take it as a joke. I know he thought it was funny but it was a prick joke, which is the only joke he likes to make.