Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tutorialz...

EDITED BY DEADLY

I know you had good intentions, but I dont want this in a public forum. I really CBF idiots saying they learned how to make glow skins from our forums (and its real easy to do from what you posted).
    HgSYENFlKVNEo7342KwR3-F,V=?.1

?WTF?
    .TBH. -49er btw: [nWp] owns Joo!1!...FUCK IT! [NWP4LIFE]

I'm ThaT DiamonD in teh DiRt that NevEr been FounD, i'M tEh cTf KinG bUt I never been CROWN

R

I

S

S

A

Why would you do that? I mean can you give me an honest reason?

Quote Originally Posted by chaos [gv
    this wasnt even a war this was a disgrace,we outnumbered them and still lost.
    well, i wasnt trying to teach how to make glowskins, but heh. i see what your saying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stix
    BTW ^not even gaim or trillian knows that yet. YEY ME! etc etc
    I hope you've emailed them/posted on their forum and are working with them. TBVH, if you cracked it before them...you should be putting that kinda talent to good use that will benefit lots of people rather than just yourself.

I didn't really think about you applying glowskins to the hud tbvh. LOL I guess that just goes to show how much I know about them in the firstplace I'm glad deadly caught your post...although I don't think GS is that big of a deal, I don't want to even know how to do it because I just want nothing to do with any of it. You could call me a boy scout of Gore, but certainly everyone realizes how long one small tarnish on your reputation lasts in this game.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    BTW ^not even gaim or trillian knows that yet. YEY ME! etc etc
    I dunno trillian site still says this:

Trillian™ is a fully featured, stand-alone, skinnable chat client that supports AIM, ICQ, MSN, Yahoo Messenger, and IRC.
    oe noe, stix is gonna crash yahoo. lol
    Don't Fear Teh Penguin
    trillian supports the older yahoo protocol, not the new one @ KMS.

Dave: GS can be applied to anything, even walls etc. i like it.
    kinda cool to take a maps .mat file and make the whole map neon.
    anyway, it aint bad but ppl who play this game are tight ass's and cry about alot of shit so eh.

you wrote: I hope you've emailed them/posted on their forum and are working with them. TBVH, if you cracked it before them...you should be putting that kinda talent to good use that will benefit lots of people rather than just yourself.

i put it to good use all the time.

i released it here didnt i?
    doesn't it benefit the ppl of this forum?

i even showed ppl how the network code for gore works so they can make helper things like "a constant server admin to monitor things like tk's and such and kick the losers" <-just one of the good use's. so you see it's not just for me. it's for US.
    FUBU bitches
    trillian supports the older yahoo protocol, not the new one @ KMS.
    But if they've even tried for 10 minutes they would at least see what you've seen. If you fire up Yahoo Messenger, and launch ethereal to sniff the packets, it should show u the challeng/response. I would assume the login is only one change of the protocol. Which is prolly why they wouldn't have it all working yet.

i even showed ppl how the network code for gore works so they can make helper things like "a constant server admin to monitor things like tk's and such and kick the losers" <-just one of the good use's. so you see it's not just for me. it's for US.
    FUBU bitches
    but u only looked into the gamespy portion, which was already done by someone else. How would u propose monitoring TK's? By the in-game messaging system to gamespy? I don't get it.

Fine and all that you like to tinker, but cbf the delusions.
    Don't Fear Teh Penguin
    KMS dont act like your smart etc.

for the smart ppl here:

the ALGORITHUM is what i figured out, the packets are obvious, HOWEVER. you cant just "sniff" SSL data. that was another thing i had to figure out.

on a side note in gore when a person is shot OR does any shooting a packet is sent and BROADCASTED to every single player in the server
    in other words if PLAYER1 and PLAYER2 are on the same team and PLAYER1 sends a SHOOTING packet and PLAYER2 took a hit then PLAYER1 is trying to tk and a COUNTER of how many times PLAYER1 shot PLAYER2 would be set so if PLAYER1 shot PLAYER2 more then..lets say "10" times then PLAYER1 is a TK'r and will be BANNED.

PS. dont be such an idiot u stupid fuck. go troll on someone else
    this post is to apolagize for the above angary postz

sry for the second post etc. but ppl who dont know what they are talking about should just stfu.

BTW "in-game messageing system to gamespy" ? are you a retard the only time the GS network is used is when searching for the server ip#'s
    what i wrote has to do with how to connect to those servers, not how to connect with gamespy. the only thing even envole'n gamespy is the way the cd-keys are made and checked. when connecting to a server you send your cd-key to the server, not to the gamespy network. the SERVER checks with the gs network to validate the key, so thats all the connection between what i wrote an the gamespy network.

i really hope you learned something KMS/ Kaiser Mozilla Soze @s7. and in the future i hope you dont say the wrong thing to the wrong person and get your ass beat or ddos'd/smurfed.

ANYWAY: as Dr.Phill would say: it's okay to be a dumbass, it's okay.