Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Nexuiz Out

warsow is fun too.

http://www.warsow.net/
    I hate the new Nex build, somethin is fucked up with it..
    I'm kinda pissed about it, I think they ruined the fuckin game with this build.

They said they improved the net code, maybe so, but i always had a good ping on the servers i played on, now it seems there is PL sometimes..fuckin frustrating..
    It also could be that since the new build came out there are more peeps playin. I still get 20-50 ping and 200-250 FPS but something is wrong, something changed, I think its server side, but im not sure.
    i posted on the Nex forum, many of the veteran players in game today had the same issues as i did..
    sucks nuts

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    I'm going to play some Nexiuz here pretty soon and see if it deserves an NWP division. If its good, I expect to see other NWP join up so we can dominate this game too.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

I just played a GREAT 1 on 1 with one of the best, he beat me 17-20
    It was fuckin INTENSE .
    I havn't used that much body english since playin Temple DM for the first time when GT1 came out

Fuckin gg, I'm still stoked, it takes a lot out of ya.

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    me and Ds played earlier, was some good games... ill be playing a bit more often. gimmi a shout on msn or something (lets schedual a time we can play all together imo)

this game isnt too bad, but i still prefer Gore or quake 3.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

Try not to hack your way to a clan ban in this one, Dest

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    I got my ass handed to me today, i dunno who these two guys were but ffs, I have NEVER seen players this good in any FPS, ridicules pure skill.

I was humbled to say the least

Joel Huenink

Lead Said
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    Try not to hack your way to a clan ban in this one, Dest
    ahh fuck off that clan ban bullshit wasn't ALL my fault i wont exclude myself from it but it sure as hell wasnt all my fault

Pork did a lot of shit and pinned the blame on dest (I have been told)
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow