Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Buk is very sad

Really sorry to hear, Buk.
    Sorry to hear that Buk! I hate to hear that, hope you an your family are doing ok! I know a lot of ppl dont believe in the after life, but I do! I know its hard for those who are left behind, but just remember he is in a better place now, no more pain or suffering! Again sry to hear that and hope he did not suffer before death! may he rest in peace. Mitch
    I'm really sorry to hear this Buk, I hope everything is going ok with you and the rest of your family after this
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

Thanks for the kinds wishes friends, this is what a clan is really about..friends .

The wake and funeral are Friday and Saturday, It's gonna be in Illinois kinda far from my place in Illinois so I'm gonna just get a hotel for a few days. I have talked with my sister about some of the details and told her I wanted to speak at the wake about what my dad meant to me in my life, I'm currently writing my speech, I'ts heartbreaking yet enjoyable at the same time if that makes any sense.

So I'm gonna be out of town for a few days , I'm takin my laptop with me but it's unlikely that the hotel I'm gonna stay at has broadband, so while I'm away hold the fort down .

One more thing.

If ya haven't done it lately.

Say "I love you" to your parents

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    Well that presents a problem...cuz I just smacked my mom right in her fuckin' mouth for not making my sammich on wheat bread (I'll tell MOP's mom I love her tits tonight, though)

Quote Originally Posted by Madmax
    I know a lot of ppl dont believe in the after life, but I do!
    Actually, MOST people believe there is. Athiests only represent like 7% of America or something like that.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction