Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 700 CLUB

I'm pretty sure shockwave is just as much NWP as bukowski is.
    Does anyone here want to object to that?
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    Quote Originally Posted by m@nc0w
    Quote Originally Posted by chinar
    how the fuck does spyder almost have 1500 posts

what in the world
    Because once he starts talking (posting) he never shuts the fuk up :P
    I don't get how posting is a big deal to all of you fuckin faggots. I WORK on computers so I check whilst I'm working (just like I chat on MSN...OMG PLZ DONT GET ALL UPSET ABOUT THAT TOO YA SISSIES). I don't grease car parts or mow lawns for a living. Besides, you're supposed to DISCUSS in a forum...I don't get how all the DooM fags get their panties up in a twist because everyone is always supposed to do exactly as they do...in this case, quit gore every few weeks and come back...check the forum once every 6 months and when you do, you're supposed to bitch and support whatever nonsense GoreRanger is posting about (that way you don't expose how he's always saying "there are many people backing up my INSANE position on this...BUT I WONT TELL YOU WHO BECAUSE THEY DONT EXIST!!!"

(+1 btw) :P
    I have no clue to what any of that has to do with the simple one line joke I posted. But it does prove my point, once you start talking you never shut the fuk up.
    Quote Originally Posted by chinar
    how the fuck does spyder almost have 1500 posts

what in the world
    Because once he starts talking (posting) he never shuts the fuk up :P
    I don't get how posting is a big deal to all of you fuckin faggots. I WORK on computers so I check whilst I'm working (just like I chat on MSN...OMG PLZ DONT GET ALL UPSET ABOUT THAT TOO YA SISSIES). I don't grease car parts or mow lawns for a living. Besides, you're supposed to DISCUSS in a forum...I don't get how all the DooM fags get their panties up in a twist because everyone is always supposed to do exactly as they do...in this case, quit gore every few weeks and come back...check the forum once every 6 months and when you do, you're supposed to bitch and support whatever nonsense GoreRanger is posting about (that way you don't expose how he's always saying "there are many people backing up my INSANE position on this...BUT I WONT TELL YOU WHO BECAUSE THEY DONT EXIST!!!"

(+1 btw) :P
    I have no clue to what any of that has to do with the simple one line joke I posted. But it does prove my point, once you start talking you never shut the fuk up.
    owned by the truth
    I lost interest in this thread cus of the subject, i figured it had somethin to do with Pat Robertson..cbf with that.

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.

It wasn't a joke, it was just you being spineless yet again and trying to be an asshole but putting a smiley face at the end so you can wiggle out of it and say "I WAS JUST KIDDING"

I guess we should all just start attacking you out of teh blue with "hey mancow, how about you grow some balls and meet some REAL women for a change. LOL JK :P"

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo l

It wasn't a joke, it was just you being spineless yet again and trying to be an asshole but putting a smiley face at the end so you can wiggle out of it and say "I WAS JUST KIDDING"

I guess we should all just start attacking you out of teh blue with "hey mancow, how about you grow some balls and meet some REAL women for a change. LOL JK :P"
    You really need to relax man, what I said (originally) was nothing more than a joke. And I used the :P which if you go look at "view more emotions" is named "RAZZ" (as in I am just razzing you). RAZZ: To deride, heckle, or tease.
    Spyder is like the energizer bunny, he keeps going and going and going... <3
    .TBH. -49er btw: [nWp] owns Joo!1!...FUCK IT! [NWP4LIFE]

I'm ThaT DiamonD in teh DiRt that NevEr been FounD, i'M tEh cTf KinG bUt I never been CROWN

R

I

S

S

A

Even so, that won't make me any easier on you when I get on Gore tonight (broadbandftw)

BRING UR A GAME NIG :@

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction