Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: @s7 vs [NWP] Tact

I'm working on a war w/ @s7. What you guy's think? It seems l33t wont be waring us any time soon so why not give @s7 a chance. I say two tact. wars. 1st on a euro server so you at least know they will show and then the 2ed on a usa server. They say late june or early july. Let's fine a good date (for the 1st war) for late june b/c I may be OT all july but not I'm sure just yet. Feback PLZ!
    .TBH. -49er btw: [nWp] owns Joo!1!...FUCK IT! [NWP4LIFE]

I'm ThaT DiamonD in teh DiRt that NevEr been FounD, i'M tEh cTf KinG bUt I never been CROWN

R

I

S

S

A

id actually love to play these guys in CTF they love to brag how good they are in CTF and id love to hand their asses to em

Make it after July 10th
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

Why do they always have to be so far off? There are only 12 months in a year, friends...cbf always making every war a whole month away. By the time they come around everyone has already forgotten and has made other plans. I just cbf.

I guess I'll just try to find another clan to war with when I'm on broadband so I can actually take advantage of it.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    Everyone knows NWP only needs a few days notice before a war, we schedule them so far off because all of the other clans in this game are so fucking unreliable. You can give @s7 a few months notice, and the idiots will still not even be able to get a full team together.

I'd much rather play them in an american server first btw, because after we rape them in their own server they'd be way too fucking scared to play us here. At least that way we'd be guaranteed two wars, provided those idiots show up.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

That's even if they STAY in the US server...with Sardonic and other wrls euro whiners, they'll probably just leave.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    I just wanna war, lol. Let's see how it works out. I'll talk this over w/ them. CBF Not showing up or just leaving in middle of wars. Seems fair to play in a us server 1st b/c we'll show no matter what. What date soonish is best for us. Time must be some what good for the euro's to make the war.
    .TBH. -49er btw: [nWp] owns Joo!1!...FUCK IT! [NWP4LIFE]

I'm ThaT DiamonD in teh DiRt that NevEr been FounD, i'M tEh cTf KinG bUt I never been CROWN

R

I

S

S

A

So it's been two years 49er .. whats the status on this clan war?
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

IM RDY,

WHEN PLAI?

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly View Post
    So it's been two years 49er .. whats the status on this clan war?
    loldamn