Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: God Damnit DarkSpoon

Answer your fuckin PM I'm tryin to give ya some cash ffs .

And for the rest of you fucks lets send some cash to DS for the server costs..
    Cheap fucks.
    Spyder PM with your PayPal, I will send ya 5 bucks just cus i appreciate what ya did makin the nWp page, i go there every day

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    Can I have some money?

Watch Anime Online

Greyson -- says:
    i don't know everyone does shit they're not suppose to
    Greyson -- says:
    i want to know one person who lived a perfect life
    michael says:
    jesus
    Quote Originally Posted by son of gump
    Can I have some money?
    LOL.
    You guys have no clue how much cash I just got when my dad died
    But I'm a cheap fuck, hence, I have cash.
    Its mostly gonna be invested in another building, and I'm giving 400 grand to my son, he just doesn't know it yet.

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    DS Needs to post his pay pal address here .
    I cuncur

Joel Huenink

Lead Said
    I could use $15,000 to pay off my parents for what they spent on my lawyer and bailing me out of jail if you dont mind

(id pay it back of course, but it would take a few years)
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

TBH I'm kinda pissed off at ya , I never said anything about it in posts.
    But Yeah, I'm not a happy camper with ya.
    I never stole from anybody, it never even entered my feeble little mind.
    Its unconscionable to me, if perhaps you know what that word's definition is.

Joel Huenink

Lead Said
    1. not guided by conscience; unscrupulous.
    2. not in accordance with what is just or reasonable: unconscionable behavior.
    3. excessive; extortionate: an unconscionable profit.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

Yeah didlz, IMO that's something that looks to be what you need to bail yourself out of. It's not like some injustice...if it was a bad situation that you are a victim in, I bet Buk would help out cuz he's a fuckin badass...and I'm sure all of us would at least try to help out some...but it's moreso a situation where you did something real dumb and need to pay up for instead of trying to get everyone to help you out with it. I bet it sucks (I wouldn't know because I've never done anything to that degree) but IMO that's what it's like when you're an adult. You're pretty lucky you have parents who could bail you out. My family couldn't...my grandpa could and would want to...but I'm not the kind of person who likes to take handouts. He was going to give me 10k for a car even while he's stretched out thin (due to my great grandmother dying and he's trying to rehab her home and sell it) but I didn't take it. I pay for my own shit. I'm blabbering on now.

BUKFRIEND: that's pretty cool of you IMO. Anything is appreciated. That's pretty sweet that you got such a great inheritance from your father, congrats (even though most of us would rather exchange that to have our parents/grandparents back instead). I'm not really sure what all you do...I know you invest/rehab things...I'd like to learn more tbh. I'm the kind of person that likes to pick people's brain and find out what they're doing to be successful and try to replicate it, so it'd be awesome if you posted a little more about what it is you do.

Thanks again

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    lol sorry. ive got wrthls dialup at home and it just pisses me off trying to do anything on it. i replied to the pm

darkspoon@earthlink.net is my paypal account for those who wanted it. all donations are greatly appreciated