Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Indiana Observation's

I am now convinced I am the most intelligent person in the state.
    I should run for Governor, these people are dumb as a box of rocks, I'm not joking.

That is all

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    ROFL, what made you want to post this? haha what happened?

This dumb ass..frankly everybody I have meet since I have been in this godforsaken state is stupid came up to me today and asked me if I think it will rain today, I said fuck if I know..He said I don't think it will EVER rain again, I said.."EVER"? He said yes..it's Gods way of getting back at the gays..
    I said..
    Thats cool.
    I opened the fridge, grabbed a beer and made the post.

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    LMFAO hahaha..... its been pouring here in deerpark for ever on and off though it rained all day today... most of yesterday part of friday. and a littebit everyday of the past week :@

Basically Dest what I'm tryin to say that its just not him, it's all of them.
    I believe they are a bunch of inbreds that fuck their cousins and sisters.
    Perhaps thats the same problem with Euro players.
    I think I'm on to something here

Think Sardo for a sec..
    inbred for sure..and a shit player.

EDIT:
    But for some reason i respect the guy, but he is a loony tune for sure.
    my sig is gonna change soon..stay tuned

BTW.. i could care less WTF is going on in Deerpark, no offense bro.
    If we get down to the point where all we can talk about is the weather we may as well do a Curt Cobain

Joel Huenink

Lead Said
    LOL indiana is wrls. I think the majority of americans are pretty dumb though.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

Bump., I did a edit

Joel Huenink

Lead Said
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfPuppets
    Remind me to smack ya when we meet up. I love this country more than you would ever know.

After I smack ya I will give ya a hug cus well..we are who we are.

Joel Huenink

Lead Said
    Quote Originally Posted by Bukowski
    Remind me to smack ya when we meet up. I love this country more than you would ever know.

After I smack ya I will give ya a hug cus well..we are who we are.
    I meant en masse. An individual in america is smart, intelligent etc.

And ya, I love this country too buk, I know what you mean.

At the HS I take night classes at my history teacher explained how they took a survey, and it was: "Would you care if the government abolished the first amendment of free speech? Y/N" and some crazy number like 76% said no, they wouldn't care. JUST THOUGHT I'D SHARE THAT...since Free Speech is IMO, one of our most valuable amendments, but I guess you could say that about all of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

At the HS I take night classes at my history teacher explained how they took a survey, and it was: "Would you care if the government abolished the first amendment of free speech? Y/N" and some crazy number like 76% said no, they wouldn't care. JUST THOUGHT I'D SHARE THAT...since Free Speech is IMO, one of our most valuable amendments, but I guess you could say that about all of them.

Fuck man, this is what ya get when..
    Ahh shit I'm not gonna start with politics here.
    Give me my 45 and the right to use it, and to say whatever the fuck I want..even though I generally spew nonsense :P

There are no real families anymore, kids don't have dinner with the parents, its fast food.
    nobody fuckin talks anymore.
    Welcome to socilaism, the government takes care of everything.
    I ain't livin in that world

Joel Huenink

Lead Said