Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: bye nigs

ill be back on thursday or friday (not sure)

goin campin

Have fun nig. Watch out for yogi the bear
    .TBH. -49er btw: [nWp] owns Joo!1!...FUCK IT! [NWP4LIFE]

I'm ThaT DiamonD in teh DiRt that NevEr been FounD, i'M tEh cTf KinG bUt I never been CROWN

R

I

S

S

A

Bring condoms and be sure one of you wears one.
    GL Canteen Boy

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    back nigs, it roxed

IH
    .TBH. -49er btw: [nWp] owns Joo!1!...FUCK IT! [NWP4LIFE]

I'm ThaT DiamonD in teh DiRt that NevEr been FounD, i'M tEh cTf KinG bUt I never been CROWN

R

I

S

S

A

heres 2 pics from camp... it was a religious thing so i wnt post many as most of u dont really seem to care for religion but anyways....

heres me getting blobbed... they didnt get the pic of me where a 300 pound guy blobbed me, i went sky high

it rained the day when we had some plans to go out and do some fun stuff.... we got bored and found 6 huge stacks of toilet paper- turned into TP dodgeball.....quite fun tbh, there is also a video of our week at camp(olmost like some journalism video, but its enjoyable t watch) buti cbf uploading that

Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION
    heres 2 pics from camp... it was a religious thing so i wnt post many as most of u dont really seem to care for religion but anyways....

heres me getting blobbed... they didnt get the pic of me where a 300 pound guy blobbed me, i went sky high
    LMAO WTF is that? How are you going that high in the air? Does someone jump on that thing and send you flying?
    Were you in Idaho? I have no idea where you live. But yeah I've been on one of those blob things yeeeeears ago. I got whiplash pretty bad because of some fat of fatz.

mancow its basically a HUGE balloon.... its nto blown up all the way and its tied into the ground you jump ontop of it and you sink far in- then u crawl to the end somene else jumps down and you go flying- the more someone weighs, the more fun it is for you

in that piture a 255 pound vs my 167 pound blobbed me... i got some good air but i landed on my face lol i had a red face all day.. they didnt catch me later that day where a 300 pound guy blobbed me, i was doing flipps

nah i was in kerville,TX its about a 5 hour drive from me bout 50 minutes from san antonio... we also went to 6 flags.... i can post the video but i cbf you guys would just flame....