Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: bye nigs

I just called it jesus camp just to say that. Religious camps or at the least the one I've been on a tour of looked like a bore and had nothing fun to do. Yours seemed like fun so that's good...

Greyson -- says:
    play gore se
    Saman h says:
    i dont have gore se
    Greyson -- says:
    why not
    Saman h says:
    becuase i am gay
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION
    in that piture a 255 pound vs my 167 pound blobbed me...
    Quote Originally Posted by darkspoon
    lool dest went to Jesus Camp and got blobbed.
    Correction:

"lool dest went to Jesus Camp and got blobbed by China."

^

i got saved is whats awesome
    LOOOL

Big deal IMO. All of that "saved" propeganda is pure bullshit...or perhaps just smart business than anything. Pepsi and Coke should start this type of BS and have the "saved" go out and recruit people and make others feel as though they need to be in the "in" club OR THEY'RE GOING TO LIVE AN ETERNITY IN A NON-CARBONATED BEVERAGE WORLD!!!1

LOL cbf. Once you get beyond the whole "omg let me tell you about getting saved and help you get saved" bullshit, it's not a big deal at all. Smoke and mirrors IMO...that's all religion is in the firstplace.

I duno about jesus camp chicks...but catholic camp chicks are slutty, so hit those up imo

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    you know spyder i used to think the SAME EXACT THING about the whole saved stuff youre saying untill it happened to me...

yeah jesuscamp/catholic chix are HOT :P i got alot of numbers hhaha

wtf is "getting saved" exactly. dont see how it could be this giant thing that is so earth shattering it could change your entire view on life. i always thought of it as you take on the belief that god created you and you are his slave, i mean you worship him.
    Quote Originally Posted by darkspoon
    wtf is "getting saved" exactly. dont see how it could be this giant thing that is so earth shattering it could change your entire view on life. i always thought of it as you take on the belief that god created you and you are his slave, i mean you worship him.
    It's "accepting Jesus/God into your life/heart as your personal savior." It varies from every branch of christianity of course, but that's pretty much the gist of it.
    ^ pretty much...

LOL at getting numbers of chix at jesus camp to FUCKING BONE?

IORNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
    just because i got #s doesnt mean im gonna bone .... i do like meeting new people you know :|

" some girl on the street asked if i was saved yet
    i told her i saved at the checkpoint a couple minutes back
    and can reload from there if i die
    she was confused"
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION
    you know spyder i used to think the SAME EXACT THING about the whole saved stuff youre saying untill it happened to me...
    Well right now you're still hooked up on your jesus juice (rofl) ... as in, you're still excited about the whole thing. Once that wears thin, it won't be a big deal anymore. I did that whole "save" thing, it's stupid. All you do is say that you accept him in your heart...that's it. Lots of dead kids and babies out there in hell because they didn't have the time to utter the phrase "jesus is in my heart (which is just a reference term to the human emotion of love, thus nulifying the idea that someone would live or be accepted in an EMOTION rather than say, a soul or a mind)" so they go straight to hell. God is a complete asshole if you don't say those words or go to church! Blah, whatever IMO. We're not here to be slaves to him or to kiss his ass IMVHO, we're here to learn and be good people. IMO if you go out of your way to help others and try to be a good person and learn while you're on earth, that is all that really matters...not your "save tally" or how much you donated to your church and that crap.

Big whoop IMO.

Baptism is a little different I guess. We're really just replicating what Jesus did, so I reckon it's really supposed to be used to show that we empathize with him through following what he did (although there aren't a ton of christians that follow what he said, ironically). I was baptized in a huge church in front of thousands of people...like 3 stories up in a glass balcony. The church was goddamn huge. Looking back I was all excited, but really it's kinda dumb. It's not even fun...you just get thrown back in water and hope water doesn't go up ur fuckin nose. But hey, whatever it takes to show our vengeful and racist God that we love him and we'll get our hair wet for him! LOL

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction