Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Snoop+Spyd vs 3 GV

Skills win in the end. Plus all my frags/points all count and are real. I'm all HooD! I look at it as a challenge now. I use to cry about the bs but now I just accepted it. Play on players...
    .TBH. -49er btw: [nWp] owns Joo!1!...FUCK IT! [NWP4LIFE]

I'm ThaT DiamonD in teh DiRt that NevEr been FounD, i'M tEh cTf KinG bUt I never been CROWN

R

I

S

S

A

u gonna cry about how u got owned on this forum too faggot?

everytime i see you in gore u die, and then you post some bs on forums like a pussy, EXTRA EXTRA WALL HACKS GET YOUR WALL HACKS HERE.
    as if it matters what you think. rofl how u be in ts with me and u always stfu and act nice, then in forum u blast me like some punk kid. (that goes for all of you who posted on 4d and talk alot of shit). why dont you join GV snoop. thats where you belong with all the rest of the crybabies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stix

everytime i see you in gore u die, and then you post some bs on forums like a pussy, EXTRA EXTRA WALL HACKS GET YOUR WALL HACKS HERE.
    as if it matters what you think. rofl how u be in ts with me and u always stfu and act nice, then in forum u blast me like some punk kid. (that goes for all of you who posted on 4d and talk alot of shit). why dont you join GV snoop. thats where you belong with all the rest of the crybabies.
    LOL what in God's good name are you talking about Stix? Please enlighten me, I'd like to know! I got owned on this forum? Where? Please do share. And I don't think you've ever killed me in a single round of Gore TBH. But if you have, congrats my friendly friend. And where do I post and cry in 4D like a pussy? Are you talking about this thread? I posted that so server admins would ban your jizzy face, because quite franky I can't stand you and apparently nobody else can either.

And FFS Stix, I've been in teamspeak with you ONE FUCKING TIME. Once, that's it, and that was over a month ago with Spyder. I didn't even say one word to you. So get your shit straight pal.
    this forum rox

Quote Originally Posted by Snooperz

LOL what in God's good name are you talking about Stix? Please enlighten me, I'd like to know! I got owned on this forum? Where? Please do share. And I don't think you've ever killed me in a single round of Gore TBH. But if you have, congrats my friendly friend. And where do I post and cry in 4D like a pussy? Are you talking about this thread? I posted that so server admins would ban your jizzy face, because quite franky I can't stand you and apparently nobody else can either.

And FFS Stix, I've been in teamspeak with you ONE FUCKING TIME. Once, that's it, and that was over a month ago with Spyder. I didn't even say one word to you. So get your shit straight pal.

Hes only killed you with wallhacks
    heh, killed u over 20 times tonight etc.

anyway, done with it

</conversation>
    heh, killed u over 20 times tonight etc.

anyway, done with it

</conversation>
    Yeah I'm sure you did

GG fuckrag (thought you had more in you TBH, guess not)
    Fuckrag...I seriously lol'd.

Quote Originally Posted by chaos [gv
    this wasnt even a war this was a disgrace,we outnumbered them and still lost.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boombostik
    shit whistle tbh makes me lawl
    Quote Originally Posted by 9mm :L
    Quote Originally Posted by Boombostik
    shit whistle tbh makes me lawl
    fuckrag moreso, imvho.

Greyson -- says:
    play gore se
    Saman h says:
    i dont have gore se