Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Snoop+Spyd vs 3 GV

Quote Originally Posted by Snooperz
    Quote Originally Posted by m@nc0w
    OMG Snoop didnt' SNOOP (in that SS)
    LOL you say this kind of stuff EVERY TIME you see me as if it's some new joke you just came up with or as if it bothers me or something. It's like you want someone to say "OKAY COW YOU'RE SO FUNNY AND CLEVER YOU'RE THE MAN!"

lol i dunno
    I'm sorry SNOOP, I sincerly appologize, still luv me

I realize that I do give u a hard time about the whole snoop thing. But then again you have to realize that to this day I still get shit about being m@nc0w (one of the suckietst yet funniest players in Gore). So I guess im' so used to getting shit all the time that when it comes to you I do the same that others do to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by m@nc0w
    I'm sorry SNOOP, I sincerly appologize, still luv me

I realize that I do give u a hard time about the whole snoop thing. But then again you have to realize that to this day I still get shit about being m@nc0w (one of the suckietst yet funniest players in Gore). So I guess im' so used to getting shit all the time that when it comes to you I do the same that others do to me.
    Yus I still luv teh m@nc0w of course

lol I honestly don't care the LEAST bit when you say that stuff to me. The only thing that bothers me is that... I don't know, you think it's clever or something? But I guess I was just in an irritated mood.

I'd still bone your face off TBH
    Yus I still luv teh m@nc0w of course

lol I honestly don't care the LEAST bit when you say that stuff to me. The only thing that bothers me is that... I don't know, you think it's clever or something? But I guess I was just in an irritated mood.

I'd still bone your face off TBH
    No I'm not trying to be "clever" :P lolz
    Quote Originally Posted by Stix
    i thought it was funny bitch.

GJ mancow your clever and the man!
    You're a real Gore champ Stix, a real champion. TBH it still makes me chuckle every time I see you in a Gore server looking through walls like an 11 year old faggot who just discoverd whacking off for the first time and you still suck balls more than just about any other Gore player in history. Keep it up champ
    Now I may be drunk off my ass ATM but even if I wasn't I would still be laffing my ass off at that, FFS too funny!
    lolz
    .TBH. -49er btw: [nWp] owns Joo!1!...FUCK IT! [NWP4LIFE]

I'm ThaT DiamonD in teh DiRt that NevEr been FounD, i'M tEh cTf KinG bUt I never been CROWN

R

I

S

S

A

A) Xena snooped like CRAZY awhile back. It was awesome.
    B) Snoop raped GV tbh. No snoops 4 snoop!1 :F
    C) Snoop doesn't get raped every round of every game...
    D) Stix we all KNOW you hack. To say it's just ownage...well, it's not. EVEN if you get HALF of your kills legit, you've hacked it up so much in the past that you're probably the least credible player in the game today. Be angary if you want, but that's just how it is...but you made your own bed.
    E) I think M@nc0w IS clever. Seriously, how the FUCK can someone manage to find all those ways to kill themselves day in and day out? FFS, nobody has even TOUCHED how many ways cow has invented. It's MIND BLOWING!

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    A) Xena snooped like CRAZY awhile back. It was awesome.
    B) Snoop raped GV tbh. No snoops 4 snoop!1 :F
    D) Stix we all KNOW you hack. To say it's just ownage...well, it's not. EVEN if you get HALF of your kills legit, you've hacked it up so much in the past that you're probably the least credible player in the game today. Be angary if you want, but that's just how it is...but you made your own bed.
    E) I think M@nc0w IS clever. Seriously, how the FUCK can someone manage to find all those ways to kill themselves day in and day out? FFS, nobody has even TOUCHED how many ways cow has invented. It's MIND BLOWING!
    QFT.

ps:
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

A) E) I think M@nc0w IS clever. Seriously, how the FUCK can someone manage to find all those ways to kill themselves day in and day out? FFS, nobody has even TOUCHED how many ways cow has invented. It's MIND BLOWING!
    I have

Watch Anime Online

Greyson -- says:
    i don't know everyone does shit they're not suppose to
    Greyson -- says:
    i want to know one person who lived a perfect life
    michael says:
    jesus
    lol, thanks for that friend, thanks.