Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: My Friendly Friend Stix

Stix Video Thread

I love you so much pal, I even made another thread about ya' @ 4D! <3
    Last night it was just me, my dad and stix playing in tact. I was just watching. My dad would go hide and everytime stix would go right where he was. So skilless!
    .TBH. -49er btw: [nWp] owns Joo!1!...FUCK IT! [NWP4LIFE]

I'm ThaT DiamonD in teh DiRt that NevEr been FounD, i'M tEh cTf KinG bUt I never been CROWN

R

I

S

S

A

i give up, your obviously some 16 yearold who has nothing better to do then make bs films. and ONCE AGAIN cry on forums. seriously thow you should join gv your perfect for them.

lol, so mancow joins wyb? or was it l33t? iono. anyway the server was full and he goes "stix whats my cd-key" so i say wtf? "how would i know your cd-key" he says "you can get it right" i say "i can do a brute-force" he lol's
    so i say "brute-force too complicated a term for you?" and i never heard back from him. was funny imo.

anyway, this childish shit with snoop dont even matter.
    i was thinking, maybe i should post a picture of myself. so that anyone who thinks they can take me will know what i look like. if anyone wants me to do that just reply and say "yea do that" etc.

BTW: to end all this shit with gore, i'm make'n a webpage with every hack/glowskin/exploit/ddos method for gore there is and i'm gonna post it all on the the 4d forums/l33t/wyb/gv/gs etc etc. then EVERYONE can have it to use and stop saying "omg that guy has hax! oh noe" cause everyone will have them.

well....thats all i can think of to say right now. other then i got a new amp the other day, YEY!

kthnx
    Quote Originally Posted by Stix
    i give up, your obviously some 16 yearold who has nothing better to do then make bs films. and ONCE AGAIN cry on forums. seriously thow you should join gv your perfect for them.

lol, so mancow joins wyb? or was it l33t? iono. anyway the server was full and he goes "stix whats my cd-key" so i say wtf? "how would i know your cd-key" he says "you can get it right" i say "i can do a brute-force" he lol's
    so i say "brute-force too complicated a term for you?" and i never heard back from him. was funny imo.

i was thinking, maybe i should post a picture of myself. so that anyone who thinks they can take me will know what i look like. if anyone wants me to do that just reply and say "yea do that" etc.

BTW: to end all this shit with gore, i'm make'n a webpage with every hack/glowskin/exploit/ddos method for gore there is and i'm gonna post it all on the the 4d forums/l33t/wyb/gv/gs etc etc. then EVERYONE can have it to use and stop saying "omg that guy has hax! oh noe" cause everyone will have them.

well....thats all i can think of to say right now. other then i got a new amp the other day, YEY!

kthnx
    QQ
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

kthnx

LOLZ
    gonna rox! people are gonna be raged lololololol

I don't get how you seem to think that everyone should just accept that you are a hacker? Everytime anyone mentions anything about you hacking or you acting gay in a server or forum, you go "OMG DONT CRY" which is about as useful of a rebuttle as rubber/glue/etc IMO.

...okay.

You're always free to post a picture of yourself. Most of us have...but not to try to be an internet tough guy. I don't think I've read anything about anybody going to your house and beating you up. CBF pumping up your chest and trying to man up because someone says you hack (which is fact).

IMO anybody who wanted to hack in the firstplace probably already have them anyways. I won't download them and most of the people who have no intention of hacking (because it's a game...cbf actually having to cheat in a game ) won't either.

This tactic won't do much of anything except further isolate you from people in this game. I'm sure a few people will download the hacks you provide...but it won't help you at all in the way of changing what people think about your hacking when you enter a game and in general. There won't be a day when you enter a server and someone says "lol hacker" and everyone goes "yeah but everyone else hacks anyways." You can't possibly think that would work, do you? Best case scenario is they think the same of you as they do now...worst case scenario is they dislike you even more and the people who defended you have no reason to do so anymore.

I guess I just don't get what is so fun about being an asshole. Dest thinks it's funny...but he's a kid tbh (kinda ironic that the biggest christian in the forum is also the biggest cocksucker when it comes to these matters ). I duno how you can say that Snoop must be some 16 year old kid who has nothing better to do but make "bs films" when you're an adult who has nothing better to do than hack a game and act like an internet tough guy. You're cool on TS and seem to be mature when you're on it, so I don't get how you seem to have whole other personality that is about as mature as a 12 year old kid.

The weird thing is you actually manage to stay unbanned in a few servers and people actually talked to you on TS and began to form a new opinion on you (myself included) and then you go ahead and shoot yourself in the foot by hacking and declaring that you're going to make a website full of hacks. I'm 100% serious when I ask why you even play Gore anymore? I probably wouldn't if I was in your situation...but then again I don't play much as it is lol

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    Dest thinks it's funny...but he's a kid tbh (kinda ironic that the biggest christian in the forum is also the biggest cocksucker when it comes to these matters ).
    well i get a kick out of pissing people off lol. its a game now why get pissed off.... i do it because of people like lame lagger who doesnt love to hear a raged adult because of some game?

its funny that i say it because ive broken a mouse and a keyboard before

kthnx
    OK, so all I read here was a bunch of bitching from a whiney faggot about being called out and not being wrong? Go shoot yourself in the face, honestly. You're a waste of human life.
    I suppose it's fine to piss people off at times...but not to deliberatly go out and ruin everybody's time. I've been in many games when you come in and pretty much ruin it for me and everybody in the server. Just being a dick for no reason but to get everyone mad at you is just childish IMO. I almost didn't join NWP just for that reason...but you and creative hadn't played in quite awhile and rikku wasn't playing anymore (and now that he's back, he's been a good guy IMO). If that bs ever started back up, I would probably quit because it goes against what I think is the right thing to do.

"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." - Jesus

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction