Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: My Friendly Friend Stix

Quote Originally Posted by M@nc0w
    Just because I'm fucking around with you does not mean I hate you. It's no different than like the other day when I spoke to Spyder on MSN, we had a cool chat but yet if I see him in Gore later I'm going to tell him to shove that piece of shit dialup up his ass sideways (after he frags me 10x in a row lol).
    Quoted for truth! :P

Quote Originally Posted by Stix
    PS. DEST. ur cool etc. but i doubt ANY of you could take me tbh. your all either really fat and have no lives(GV MEMBERS) or your really tall and skinny nerds(NWP MEMBERS/@S7 MEMBERS/OTHER). so either way "i win"
    lol "really fat"? I don't think anybody is "really fat" here ... even China. I'm 6'0" / 185...albeit out of shape atm.

I've been called out by Gore friendliez who said they were coming to beat me up before...much ado about nothing, really. LOL apparently Beerape tried to come with his friend but got hit by a car (on his motorcycle) on the way down. LOL so much tbh. All in all, it seems like a lapse in maturity and reasoning to call someone out on the internet and tell them you're coming for them. Most recently Chaos said on TS he was going to come over and put me in a coma rofl. Pretty much almost passed out cuz of so much chuklz. I don't really get how people can say they can beat another person up when they have no idea what they look like nor how they fight. I've seen real small guys beat the shit out of big guys.

I'm a pretty peaceful person tbh and never liked fighting but haven't really hesitated when in a situation. LOL duno, but saying "I could take any of you" seems pretty immature. I'm a pretty good fighter, but I wouldn't just call everyone out - especially when I haven't seen everyone.

Being 6'4" doesn't really matter, anyways. "Bigger they are - harder they fall" ... especially when you fight someone who is a close combat fighter. Being so much taller puts you at a disadvantage with an aggressive fighter unless you're quick enough to catch them before they get in on you and place an effective elbow or two to your head (which would probably knock most people out if they got good shots in).

LOL I'm kind of expecting "I'm quick as a fox, tougher than Tyson, bigger than Arnold, smarter than Ali, etc" on ur next post. Perhaps I'm the only one that thinks this, but you seem to be pretty full of yourself. You say people here are probably tall/skinny/nerdy...but you've confirmed that you're tall and nerdy yourself. If you're really beefy and strong, I have to wonder where you get all insecure to where you want to tell everyone you could beat them up and have the time to hack Gore and all the other coding/hacking you do. I would think you'd have better things to do, is all.

Quote Originally Posted by M@nc0w
    Just because I'm fucking around with you does not mean I hate you. It's no different than like the other day when I spoke to Spyder on MSN, we had a cool chat but yet if I see him in Gore later I'm going to tell him to shove that piece of shit dialup up his ass sideways (after he frags me 10x in a row lol).
    Re-quoted for truth! :P

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    i can probably beat up all of you idiots..
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION
    SAMAN???? where are you?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!! TY Saman :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Stix
    lol you are all midgets. i'm 6'4" etc. i really cbf posting a pic of myself then the GV would send it to the ISP i leech off of and get me in trouble
    if you really need to know what i look like or how tall i am etc then ask toxie/shivers they have both seen me.

PS. DEST. ur cool etc. but i doubt ANY of you could take me tbh. your all either really fat and have no lives(GV MEMBERS) or your really tall and skinny nerds(NWP MEMBERS/@S7 MEMBERS/OTHER). so either way "i win"

kthnx
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL man, you're just a fuckin' failure all the way around aren't you
    Quote Originally Posted by m@nc0w
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION
    SAMAN???? where are you?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!! TY Saman :P
    LOL.

poor saman

Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

.TBH. -49er btw: [nWp] owns Joo!1!...FUCK IT! [NWP4LIFE]

I'm ThaT DiamonD in teh DiRt that NevEr been FounD, i'M tEh cTf KinG bUt I never been CROWN

R

I

S

S

A

This thread is a pile of dumb :@
    LOOOOOOOOOOL COW - THAT PIX IS AWESOME

(china is gonna jizz over it)

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction