Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: My Friendly Friend Stix

well the gore wasnt as fun as it used to be(im talking past tense cuz i dont play anymoer) so i decided to make it fun for me....

but i wouldnt do it if i had friends in the server...if any other nwp was in the server it would be a GG.

98% of the time the emptying of the servers was because i got kicked or banned for a bs reason, like saying i hax when i didnt.

lets not get off topic and go onto about me hacking and what not.

dont really care if its childish.... its game it doesnt represent my real life in anyway shape or form

I actually think that topic SHOULD be discussed. I still think all of you who hacked in the past are pieces of shit, just because you think have the right to screw with the legitimacy of the game so that it makes you happy. It's a fucking childish thought process, and apparently you still haven't grown out of it.
    well you can kiss my ass faggot, ill play any damn way i want to and no ones gonna influence that. i couldnt give 2 shits of whatyou think. i payed for the game so im gonna enjoy it with my money my way

Dest and Stix are in the same category imo. both are worthless fucks who just enjoy ruining fun for others. they take their feelings above all others. they care only about themselves. thats why they are wastes of space.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION
    well you can kiss my ass faggot, ill play any damn way i want to and no ones gonna influence that. i couldnt give 2 shits of whatyou think. i payed for the game so im gonna enjoy it with my money my way
    Yeah ok *rolleyes*. You paid that money so that gives you the right to give yourself an unfair advantage against other players and ruin the game so you can have a big epenis with your big scores. Whatever makes you sleep better at night.
    dont really care if its childish.... its game it doesnt represent my real life in anyway shape or form
    Well IMO that doesn't really deflect any of it. I would definitely say how you do anywhere represents your character. Otherwise it'd be easy to say that about anything...like I could go to SF and beat a bunch of gay people up and then tell teh cops "well this doesn't represent my real life in any shape or form." Your actions represent who you are and what you stand for.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Stix
    i give up, your obviously some 16 yearold who has nothing better to do then make bs films. and ONCE AGAIN cry on forums.
    Do you know how long this all took me Mr. Stix? For me to watch you in Gore, and edit the short amount of video I had, it took me a grand total of 45 minutes. Most people play Gore daily for longer periods of time (including yourself).

anyway, this childish shit with snoop dont even matter.
    i was thinking, maybe i should post a picture of myself. so that anyone who thinks they can take me will know what i look like. if anyone wants me to do that just reply and say "yea do that" etc.
    You're one hell of a person Stix. You have nothing better to do than sit in a small community game, hack, and then say "OH YEAH OH YEAH WELL I'LL POST A PICTURE OF MYSELF IF YOU WANT TO FIGHT! " when people call you out on it. Grow the fuck up, please. I can't even describe how stupid you sound ATM.

BTW: to end all this shit with gore, i'm make'n a webpage with every hack/glowskin/exploit/ddos method for gore there is and i'm gonna post it all on the the 4d forums/l33t/wyb/gv/gs etc etc. then EVERYONE can have it to use and stop saying "omg that guy has hax! oh noe" cause everyone will have them.
    gg fuckbag.
    Quote Originally Posted by darkspoon
    Dest and Stix are in the same category imo. both are worthless fucks who just enjoy ruining fun for others. they take their feelings above all others. they care only about themselves. thats why they are wastes of space.
    YOure a bucket of cum DS, youre cool with me one second but every opportunity you get you will try and flame me. fukin idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkenedSoul
    Yeah ok *rolleyes*. You paid that money so that gives you the right to give yourself an unfair advantage against other players and ruin the game so you can have a big epenis with your big scores. Whatever makes you sleep better at night.
    well if skills is unfair then i guess so...

but it is MY MONEY. and i OWN THE GAME that I JUST BOUGHT with MY MONEY.

so im gonna do as i fucking please with it.... and if skills=hax then so be it.

i wont deny hacking before but it was never a consistent/frequent thing.

you sorry sack of shit

Quote Originally Posted by darkspoon
    YOure a bucket of cum DS, youre cool with me one second but every opportunity you get you will try and flame me. fukin idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkenedSoul
    well if skills is unfair then i guess so...

but it is MY MONEY. and i OWN THE GAME that I JUST BOUGHT with MY MONEY.

so im gonna do as i fucking please with it.... and if skills=hax then so be it.

i wont deny hacking before but it was never a consistent/frequent thing.

you sorry sack of shit
    Hax != skills, sorry to have to tell you.
    well thats good to know..

but skill=skill
    so im good.