Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: My Friendly Friend Stix

Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION
    well thats good to know..

but skill=skill
    so im good.
    I'm not going to doubt your skill when you're not hacking, but your defense of using hacks still makes you a stupid fucktard.
    well because i have used them and ive been caught... thats why.

but i have NEVER actually fluently used them in every single round of gore.

YOure a bucket of cum DS, youre cool with me one second but every opportunity you get you will try and flame me. fukin idiot.
    That's not a very christian mouth.

His point stands, though. You and Stix really are in the same category. Going out of your way to ruin everyone's game is pretty much gay as fuck. You do the same thing in the new games you play...which is why I don't buy those games. I cbf paying 50 bucks for each of them and then getting banned instantly from servers because there's a guy in the clan who doesn't know how to conduct himself.

but it is MY MONEY. and i OWN THE GAME that I JUST BOUGHT with MY MONEY.
    Just because you paid for your game does not mean you get to ruin the game that others paid for as well. That's called selfishness. Duno maybe your parents spoiled you too much so you just think you're above everyone else.

WWJD?

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    well because i have used them and ive been caught... thats why.

but i have NEVER actually fluently used them in every single round of gore.
    I couldn't give a SHIT of the frequency of when you use hacks, I don't fucking care if you want to start giving me ratios to hours played. It doesn't fucking matter. Just because you don't use it all the time, doesn't make it any less bad that you're using them in the fucking first place.
    Ive not hacked in any of the new games i own... quake or bf2142 spyder.

im playing exactly by all the rules.
    SPAWN CAMPING IS NOT AGAINST, EAgames ToS, or BFRoE (battlefield rules of engagment) or Eula or any of that.

people just like being spawn camped.... and yes i do get kicked for it but im not breaking rules...

and darkened soul... people like you is what makes "hacking" fun look at your dumb sorry ass already getting pissed about it

Ive not hacked in any of the new games i own... quake or bf2142 spyder.

im playing exactly by all the rules.
    SPAWN CAMPING IS NOT AGAINST, EAgames ToS, or BFRoE (battlefield rules of engagment) or Eula or any of that.

people just like being spawn camped.... and yes i do get kicked for it but im not breaking rules...

and darkened soul... people like you is what makes "hacking" fun look at your dumb sorry ass already getting pissed about it
    And people like you make me lose faith in humanity. I hope there isn't a heaven or hell, because people like you surely aren't going to the "pearly gates". You're as childish as you were when I first got into Gore. You're incapable of acting as an adult, and sure as hell not capable of thinking on that level either. I pity people like you because getting people like me pissed off is a form of entertainment. The reason I'm pissed off isn't mostly because of the hacking, it's about how you fail as a human being.
    you sure as hell would not know any of that... youve never met me, nor do you know me... and i sure as hell dont wanna meet you

so quit trying to talk about me as if you know me. sure i act like a dick in game. its because people were dicks to me... yeah i understand i hacked and they had a reason to be dicks to me.. well i tried to be forgiving and deal with it.. but everytime i tried to play nice some faggot like gore ranger or DS or you would be like LOZL HE HAXED GUYS REMEMBER DAT ONE TIME LOLOLOLIMGAY!1!!!

and have to ruin it... whats the point you shitheads dont give second chances.

omg let me guess now what youre thinking ONCE a hacker always a hacker.. hah go hang your self faggot.

I am capable acting as an adult... i chose to act this way because of fags like you. i love baiting you morons.

going to the pearly gates isnt judged by online gaming btw....

you sure as hell would not know any of that... youve never met me, nor do you know me... and i sure as hell dont wanna meet you

so quit trying to talk about me as if you know me. sure i act like a dick in game. its because people were dicks to me... yeah i understand i hacked and they had a reason to be dicks to me.. well i tried to be forgiving and deal with it.. but everytime i tried to play nice some faggot like gore ranger or DS or you would be like LOZL HE HAXED GUYS REMEMBER DAT ONE TIME LOLOLOLIMGAY!1!!!

omg let me guess now what youre thinking ONCE a hacker always a hacker.. hah go hang your self faggot.

I am capable acting as an adult... i chose to act this way because of fags like you. i love baiting you morons.

You can try to act like doing something online is completely different then offline, but you're still wrong. You're still interacting with people and you think with the internet as a buffer you can be a dick. I don't want to know you in real life, because online is enough to paint the picture perfect. And I can talk about you any way I want, just like you can hack all you want, lovely how that works eh? The reason I'm on your case is because even if you're not hacking right now (which I'll believe), you still defend it, which doesn't make you any better for not using them right now. And just so you know, I never think that you're hacking when I see your name.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkenedSoul

You can try to act like doing something online is completely different then offline, but you're still wrong. You're still interacting with people and you think with the internet as a buffer you can be a dick. I don't want to know you in real life, because online is enough to paint the picture perfect. And I can talk about you any way I want, just like you can hack all you want, lovely how that works eh? The reason I'm on your case is because even if you're not hacking right now (which I'll believe), you still defend it, which doesn't make you any better for not using them right now. And just so you know, I never think that you're hacking when I see your name.
    lol trust me dude... i may have a shit temper and all that but the internet is just the internet for me... i cant wallhack irl i cant spam.. and unlike on the internet if i ruin my rep n real life its much harder to get it back... where it really matter.. it dont matter to me online. none of my friends judge me by what i do online i have friends i play online with they know im asses and they could tell you that im not such a dick.

yeah it works both ways you can talk about me how i want... but dont state someone about my personality as a fact if its not true. in this case it aint true.

so why of all people you... (probably the only one) dont think i hack. this is quite a surprise to me(not kidding)... i join with the name DESTRUX and people are spamming hax this hax that already... i dont play anymore though so i would completley blow with or without lol

Quote Originally Posted by DarkenedSoul

lol trust me dude... i may have a shit temper and all that but the internet is just the internet for me... i cant wallhack irl i cant spam.. and unlike on the internet if i ruin my rep n real life its much harder to get it back... where it really matter.. it dont matter to me online. none of my friends judge me by what i do online i have friends i play online with they know im asses and they could tell you that im not such a dick.

yeah it works both ways you can talk about me how i want... but dont state someone about my personality as a fact if its not true. in this case it aint true.

so why of all people you... (probably the only one) dont think i hack. this is quite a surprise to me(not kidding)... i join with the name DESTRUX and people are spamming hax this hax that already... i dont play anymore though so i would completley blow with or without lol
    Because I just don't *shrug*. I'm willing to believe that you stopped, but again it also makes it hard since you still defend it's use, which means at anytime you can just go load some up since you still think it's ok to.