Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Click it

the first 2 were sent back under warranty soo yeah that was cheap the 3rd one was the one with battery replacment and i paid no where near 100 bucks for it..

the 4th one i have is the current one i own atm. works just fine.

(i currently only own 2 ipods) ive went through plenty though..

Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION
    ummmm ive screwd up my ipod many times and i never had to pay shit. i payed i think like 10 bucks to replace a battery in it?

wtf r u talkin about
    LOL nah wtf r U talkin about...you just said you didn't have to pay shit THEN said that you've paid $10 to get it replaced. WHICH IS IT SIR

Regardless though, even under warranty you have to pay to send it back in...with many other MP3 players you can buy one right off of Amazon.com for a few bucks and you're good to go. You don't risk your ipod getting lost or stolen in the mail (btw Apple takes no responsibility for that even if it's under warranty as far as I know).

My brother and mother both have Sandisk MP3 players and even when I read the good reviews on them, I was still nervous about them as they haven't created the greatest products in the past...but these things are pretty darn good. They play video and all of that...but are pretty cheap.

Personally I have a Creative Zen Touch 40 GB...I'll probably get one of those sandisk ones to run with. I like the iPod nano colors and I also like those new iPod shuffles that clip to you...but I duno how I would do when I can't see what song is playing. I'd have to load only the ones I REALLY like so I don't want to switch it all the time.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    This is a bit off topic but I have to bitch about Mac/Apple's products. I'm am pretty sick of seeing shit that begins with a lowercase 'i'. They need to cut this shit out.

Here's a list of Mac/Apple related hardware, software, and other shit with stupid 'i'-names. (I'm assuming they're all from Apple because I found the following on their site)

iCal, iChat, iDVD, iLife, iMovie, iPhoto, iPod, iSync, iTunes, iWeb, iWork, iCab, iCamMaster, iCamShare, iChartwork, iChatter, iChatUSBCam, iDropper Enterprise, iFind, iGet, iEatShit, iGetter, iProtector, iSale, iSherriff, iSeek, iSteg, iSwipe, iUrl, iAmazon, iBank, iCash, iEye Captain (LOL), iFeedPod, iKonceive, iRed, iPurseona, iRemember, iTheater, iYoga, and of course, the iPhone.

I shit you not, I found these all within a few minutes. This isn't even close to all of them. Goddamn.

I even noticed iGoogle on my Google homepage.

I understand that it helps fucking dumb consumers know who produces the shit they buy, but GODDAMNFUCK.

It's a pretty dumb thing to get bothered about, but seriously... FUCKOFF.
    lol @ all of this arguing over who knows more about cellphones

FUCK ALL OF YOU MINE ROX YOURS

Who gives a shit how much it costs to send it back to apple to replace the battery. The fact that we even have to with a CELL PHONE is absolutely ridiculous. Sure you could pass it off when it was just mp3 players, but a cell phone? Give me a break.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockWave
    It's a pretty dumb thing to get bothered about, but seriously... FUCKOFF.
    It bothers me too.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

just wait a bit until the price drops right down. plus what is with all these nerds needing such an expensive phone they will never talk to anybody on. iv seen so many fags back in high school "omg my phone cost 500 bux + 50 a month unlimited calls etc!!!11" when the poor guy gets more use out of the snake game then actually calling people
    ^So true LMAO!
    .TBH. -49er btw: [nWp] owns Joo!1!...FUCK IT! [NWP4LIFE]

I'm ThaT DiamonD in teh DiRt that NevEr been FounD, i'M tEh cTf KinG bUt I never been CROWN

R

I

S

S

A

break fuck dshit draeknedsould stoelm me yinstasl. DS i =s me asshat.
    the iFuck?
    www.realdoll.com
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow