Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: IMO

I posted that quote cuz he really did say it (to Kaiser when he first came to the forums).

As for this section I think its' a cool idea, and it's actually a good time to put one up as IMO this next election is going to be one of the most interesting ones in history (because of some of the people running: a black man, a woman).
    Quote Originally Posted by m@nc0w
    I posted that quote cuz he really did say it (to Kaiser when he first came to the forums).
    I know :P
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfPuppets
    Quote Originally Posted by m@nc0w
    Bukowski would be outraged if he could see this . . .

"If you talk politics I'm banning your ass" - Bukowski
    Personally I think he might like it. It should and will serve as a hub for sharing knowledge on various political topics, as well as information about any democratic/republican candidates, running for president, or whatever. I don't think we need to exclude anyone, as long as they don't pull their usual bullshit and flamewars as they do normally.

Ignorance stay away, unless you come here to learn.

PS: (we should add science to this section, I come upon some good articles on Digg every now and then)
    thank science for mop and his ideas!
    Good south park episode imo.

Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION
    i dont keep up with it nor do i really care either .

Greyson -- says:
    play gore se
    Saman h says:
    i dont have gore se
    Greyson -- says:
    why not
    Saman h says:
    becuase i am gay
    You've already been addressed, Creative:
    Ignorance stay away, unless you come here to learn.

I think Bukowski didn't want politics here because of how it was doing in the 4D forums. In that forum, though, you have people like Doghouse and BloodBath...who attack each other for being on the opposite ends of the political spectrum. At the time, Bush/Kerry were running for election and a lot of the people supporting Bush were giving pretty retarded reasons for wanting to re-elect him whilst liberals and people who realized how bad of a President he was the first time were utterly astounded at why they would even consider re-electing him. Since then, all of them have come to realized that voting the guy back into office was a poor decision so I think it has healed the rift a bit.

If Bukowski ever comes back (if he's not dead, pretty much) I think he'll get along okay here. He's very conservative, but most older/rich people are like that. I'm conservative in a lot of things too...but I'm also more liberal in others. I think Buk didn't like me at first in the political section of 4D because he HATES liberals but didn't realize that myself (and many others there) are not like BloodBath style of liberals nor are we liberal on every subject. I don't think he helped his own cause very much either because he didn't really care how he attacked people ... whereas here I see more people getting along (as long as Creative and Destruction keep from posting merely because they'd rather try to ruin a thread than learn something/post something of interest or benefit).

If he doesn't like it - well, he's going to have to get over it because myself and at least a few others here like to read things that are of more benefiting to the mind than warezing "barely 18" chicks who look 14. :P

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    because myself and at least a few others here like to read things that are of more benefiting to the mind than warezing "barely 18" chicks who look 14. :P
    qft
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos
    stop idolizing a haxor clan like nwp and idolize a clan like gv instead, who have to struggle and try so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockWave
    I still laugh at how Saman means "Shelter and Security", and Saman is a terrorist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Creative
    The gods have looked apond you.
    It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.(In reference to M@nc0w)
    (as long as Creative and Destruction keep from posting merely because they'd rather try to ruin a thread than learn something/post something of interest or benefit).
    You can count on me not to post anything here Spyder. I'll read and try to learn something when it comes to things I don't have a lot of knowledge about. You probably can't me see me doing that but I occasionally do. Although I'll skip over most your posts, as usual.

Greyson -- says:
    play gore se
    Saman h says:
    i dont have gore se
    Greyson -- says:
    why not
    Saman h says:
    becuase i am gay
    (as long as Creative and Destruction keep from posting merely because they'd rather try to ruin a thread than learn something/post something of interest or benefit).
    You can count on me not to post anything here Spyder. I'll read and try to learn something when it comes to things I don't have a lot of knowledge about. You probably can't me see me doing that but I occasionally do. Although I'll skip over most your posts, as usual.
    I hardly see the point in reading this section but skipping past Dave's posts. Dave is quite a knowledgeable person, and should (for the most part) be listened to and respected.

I hardly see the point in reading this section but skipping past Dave's posts. Dave is quite a knowledgeable person, and should (for the most part) be listened to and respected.
    Your opinion. Theres plenty of other peoples posts that I can read, that will benefit me more than reading Dave's posts.

Greyson -- says:
    play gore se
    Saman h says:
    i dont have gore se
    Greyson -- says:
    why not
    Saman h says:
    becuase i am gay