Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hellgate: London

Along with bioshock, we should all buy this game.

http://www.hellgatelondon.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

i shall be buyin this game

If it's as cool as Bioshock, I will get it

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    I've been looking for a game to quit WoW for, and if this has a monthly cost, I will quit WoW. This game seems to be worth it, and all of NWP needs to buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by chaos [gv
    this wasnt even a war this was a disgrace,we outnumbered them and still lost.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boombostik
    I've been looking for a game to quit WoW for, and if this has a monthly cost, I will quit WoW. This game seems to be worth it, and all of NWP needs to buy it.
    lol wtf, if it has a monthly cost I will not buy it

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    Quote Originally Posted by Boombostik
    lol wtf, if it has a monthly cost I will not buy it
    According to the details reprinted by Hellgate Guru, Hellgate: London online players will have the option of paying a $9.95 monthly fee for an Elite subscription, which confers a number of advantages over the standard free online membership. For their payment, Elite subscribers will receive 12 character slots rather than three, access to a Diablo II-esque Hardcore mode, the freedom to bypass server queues, account-wide storage for 40 items (as opposed to 20 items for non-Elites), permission to create guilds and attain officer status, distinguishing Elite features, in-game VIP shuttles, and 24-hour customer support. Elite and non-Elite players may interact fully within the game world, and non-Elite players may join guilds.

Flagship plans to support Hellgate: London with regularly released additional content, potentially as frequently as twice a month. Studio CEO Bill Roper has noted that Flagship has always planned to add content to the game on a regular basis, but would need an appropriate financial model to do so.

"What you're getting with that service is you're getting 24/7 customer service, secure servers, databases, and the biggest thing is that you're getting continuing content," Roper explained to Shacknews in January, prior to the pricing finalization. "We'll have a full dev team that's on the project from day one. Actually, right when you buy the game, when it launches there will already be content available that you can't get in the single-player--additional monsters, areas, all the community and economy things, you'll be able to form guilds, auction houses, all those things you expect from MMOs."
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

cbf MMOs.

I only play FPSs.

cbf MMOs.

I only play FPSs.
    You can play in first person, or 3rd person mode.

Quote Originally Posted by chaos [gv
    this wasnt even a war this was a disgrace,we outnumbered them and still lost.
    cbf MMOs.

I only play FPSs.
    MMOFPS
    MMOFPS.

try planetside nigs