Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hellgate: London

I got AO all downloaded and installed, but it's not patching properly. Pretty gayish.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos
    stop idolizing a haxor clan like nwp and idolize a clan like gv instead, who have to struggle and try so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockWave
    I still laugh at how Saman means "Shelter and Security", and Saman is a terrorist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Creative
    The gods have looked apond you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.(In reference to M@nc0w)
    make sure you tell it no you dont want to save copies for patching later. plus the client needs to restart a couple times after certain patches.
    I cancelled my download, would've taken 75 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by chaos [gv
    this wasnt even a war this was a disgrace,we outnumbered them and still lost.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    lol from what I've heard of planetside, I dont want anything to do with it
    lol what did you hear? it aint owrth buying it not since there arent that many players left. the dev team blows ass now anyway, back when planetside could have like 3-4 pop locks a night were the really good days. no where near close to that now.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfPuppets
    Planetside doesn't really have any story it's just like "OMG HEREZ PLANETS WITH BUILDINGS AND BASES, YOU ARE FIGHTING AGAINST THE OTHER TWO FACTIONS. OK GO"
    planetside does have a story, it just goes to show you never played it or bothered to look into it.

Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION
    back when planetside could have like 3-4 pop locks a night were the really good days.
    pop locks. sounds like some shitty wigger game to me.
    nah pop= population.....

there are 10 continents that 3 factions are fighting trying to conquer and hold for 24 hours in order to win.

each cont. only holds X amount of people and when it reaches its max its called a population lock, or pop lock.

lol

.........pop lock n drop it.

a real mmofps wouldn't have pop locks.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow