Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HERE

this is the application that makes alot of funny colors join a server
    I'm sorry, but this bullshit can really ruin a good game of Gore. I removed it from your post. Its good that you're trying new things in Gore, but maybe you should put your talent to good use. Maybe code in some new features that are of real value.

I'm not going to tell you how to play your game, but I'd at least appriciate it if you didn't do this in Gore too often. Thanks.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

since u can code... try and code some form of a new game mode, would rock. id love to see some ideas from other games get into gore.

imagin mutant mode from UT,or Bombing run

good idea, i never thought to add a new mode. i'll do that.
    I played a zombie mode in Half Life 2 online, 1 team is zombies, the other humans. The zombies can run faster, and hit harder in melee, when a human is killed, they're turned into a zombie. Was pretty fun, maybe something like that would be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by chaos [gv
    this wasnt even a war this was a disgrace,we outnumbered them and still lost.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadly
    Its good that you're trying new things in Gore, but maybe you should put your talent to good use. Maybe code in some new features that are of real value.
    Yeah, would rock IMO if you made some cool stuff that benefitted everyone.

And boom that zombie mode sounds rock. Would kick so much ass to bust out a chain saw/flame thrower and go to town on zombies :P

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Boombostik
    I played a zombie mode in Half Life 2 online, 1 team is zombies, the other humans. The zombies can run faster, and hit harder in melee, when a human is killed, they're turned into a zombie. Was pretty fun, maybe something like that would be interesting.
    plus wasnt it like really dark as a human or something? but the zombie could see in like night vision. me and Krazy played it a few times. was scary as shit when you would be walking around a map with a dinky flashlight and WHAM you got slashed by the zombie.
    Quote Originally Posted by darkspoon
    Quote Originally Posted by Boombostik
    plus wasnt it like really dark as a human or something? but the zombie could see in like night vision. me and Krazy played it a few times. was scary as shit when you would be walking around a map with a dinky flashlight and WHAM you got slashed by the zombie.
    Yeah, I'd played darker, and lighter maps, darker 1's are a lot better. And yeah, walking around with a flashlight added to the fun, was pretty scary.

Quote Originally Posted by chaos [gv
    this wasnt even a war this was a disgrace,we outnumbered them and still lost.
    so kinda like a game of tag with shading?
    i guess if you played tag carrying an assault rifle agaisnt a night vision super fast zombie in dark room then yea. otherwise no.