Thread: cbf imo

SAMAN's RANT ETC......................

"DONT CUT DOWN AN ENTIRE TREE BECUASE IT BORNE(DID I USE THIS RIGHT) A FEW ROTTEN FRUITS." - SAMAN

BASICALLY I CBF PEOPLE GOING AROUND shitting one different ideologies as a whole because a few things are fucked with it.

IE, "I HATE LITTLE RICHARD AND HIS MUSIC BECUASE HE IS GAY" - a friend of mine today.

almost nothing in its entirety is completely useless, and without a lesson to teach (minus creative). i think instead of people "branding" themselves as communists, capitalists, Marxists, keynesians etc, and automatically calling anything that is not inline with their chosen ideologies bullshit, they should stay "stateless" and carefully inspect and scan every bit of information they come across, even looking for "nuggets of gold in shit" if they have too.

WHAT DO YOU THINK?
    lol your friend hates little richard...because he's gay

Seems like a retarded reason to hate someone. Everytime someone gets all homophobe and distraught about someone being gay, part of me always wonders if they question their sexuality and are fighting it off.

I don't care much for him because of how he acts/talks (anyone see whatever talent show he was a judge on?) - but his music pretty much revolutionized rock music in it's day. There aren't many artists from his time that pretty much everyone knows.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    lol your friend hates little richard...because he's gay

Seems like a retarded reason to hate someone.
    Yeah, pretty dumb reason to hate him. Should hate him because he's gay and black.

Quote Originally Posted by chaos [gv
    this wasnt even a war this was a disgrace,we outnumbered them and still lost.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boombostik
    Yeah, pretty dumb reason to hate him. Should hate him because he's gay and black.
    Yeah. It just shows how fuckin lazy that kid is. If you're going to hate someone, at least try to come up with a fairly definitive list. Pointing out his gay french mustache would be another fine example.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction