Thread: GAMECUBE

refurbished gamecube for $40: http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=909073

For those of you who do not own one, I suggest buying one. There are a lot of classic games on this thing despite what anyone else tells you. I wouldn't have posted this, but I had no idea you could get one so goddamn cheap.

some great games include:

resident evil
    resident evil 4
    beyond good and evil
    battalion wars
    super smash bros melee
    mario kart double dash
    time splitters 2
    metriod prime
    super mario sunshine
    zelda windwaker
    eternal darkness
    metal gear solid twin snakes
    viewtiful joe
    soul caliber 2
    starfox
    killer 7
    XIII
    ETC ETC AND SO FORTH

there are some classics to be had here friends, so many that I cbf posting anymore, so do yourself a favor and pick some of these up!
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

I agree with all of those, though I thought Timesplitter's 2 was too short, and wasn't all that great.

Quote Originally Posted by chaos [gv
    this wasnt even a war this was a disgrace,we outnumbered them and still lost.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boombostik
    I agree with all of those, though I thought Timesplitter's 2 was too short, and wasn't all that great.
    was short and fun IMO.

Beyond Good and Evil btw is one of the sleeper classics of last generation. I suggest you guys pick it up. I'm pretty sure its on gamecube and PS2.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

sold my wii, bought a 360.

I wish I had waited until I had enough money for the 360 and kept my wii, but maybe there will be a package of SSBB and the wii when it comes out. Until then I just have my xbox (which I like more, but I really enjoyed SSBM, Super Mario Strikers and Double Dash on my gamecube. Now that their sequels are coming out for the wii I kinda want to play them :<

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder View Post
    I want to know what's going on with him and Xena and whether he's jobless. It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    nah theyre huge balls, i like huge balls
    Waiting for the 60nm chips to come out in the xbox 360's and for the new BenQ drive's firmware to be replaceable until I get a xbox 360. I SO need to find twin snakes somewhere for cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by chaos [gv
    this wasnt even a war this was a disgrace,we outnumbered them and still lost.