Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: GORE DRAFT PICKS

k, lets say there is a fantasy gore league starting up, and you have 10 draft picks. You need to fill a medium, sniper, mech, chick, and heavy spot, as well as a defense spot (clan). The remaining 4 picks can be whatever, but they will be on your bench. Choose your picks in the order you would like to draft them.

HERE IS MINE:

1. CLAN NWP (defense)

Seeing as this is probably the most important part of your Fantasy Gore team, I'm going to go ahead and chose it first on my list. There really is no other competition, so NWP is the obvious choice here.

2. DEADLY (heavy/medium)

There arent many good heavies in Gore, so I decided it would be wise to go ahead and get a good one early on in the draft. This might seem biased, but there really isn't a heavy as good as me. Also a very solid medium.

3. RIKKU (sniper)

There are some people who can snipe well, but nobody who can snipe like this motherfucker. By far the best sniper I've ever seen (except for zith who doesnt play).

4. CHINA (sniper/medium)

I'll let this motherfucker alternate between sniper and medium because he rapes faces with both. This spot is pretty much the equivalent to the RB/WR spot on most fantasy football leagues.

5. SAMAN (medium)

Every team needs at least two solid mediums, but dont put them up too high on your draft order because there are more of these guys than other positions.

6. CREATIVE (sniper)

No offense to Creative because he fucking owns, but he'll probably have to wait on the bench until Rikku or China gets hurt. A very solid backup to have though.

7. 49ER (chick)

The chick is a very important part of any team. Not only can 49er keep everyone healed up, but hes a beast with that shotgun, and can cap like a motherfucker when playing the chick. Most might pick the chick higher up on the list to secure a good one, but I'm a daredevil.

8. DESTRUCTION (medium)

This guy is pretty much retired, but he's still got some life in him. One of the best mediums of all time.

9. REVENANT100 (medium/mech)

He can play a mean heavy, but would be more useful as a medium the way I'm doing my team. Ever since I watched him run down 5 guys in coal mine with just his pistol I knew I had to draft him.

10. SPYDER (dialup)

I created this special position because every great lineup has a player with at least a 200 ping. Ive seen him effectively play every position with his packetloss and very high ping.

11 - 30:

You're going to want to pick at least 20 more players to put on your draft order in case any of your top 10 picks get taken (which they more than likely will). You'll want to scatter some solid players who can play more than one position so you get the most bang for your buck.

Chili (will most likely get thrown out for performance enhancing drugs, but ill still take him)
    Pander
    Tooth
    MasterOfPuppets
    9mm
    RootBeer
    Flash
    LMP1769
    Son of gump
    Snoop
    LimpPimp
    Boombostik
    Ninjagator
    MasterMynd
    Schmeckle
    Peach
    Fraginator
    Sam
    Xena
    Maniax

m@nc0w

THERE ARE STILL PLENTY OF GOOD PLAYERS, I JUST CBF HAVING SO MANY ON MY DRAFT ORDER. GL IN THE DRAFT FRIENDS (I HOPE I GET DEADLY).
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

Draft This
    lool
    .TBH. -49er btw: [nWp] owns Joo!1!...FUCK IT! [NWP4LIFE]

I'm ThaT DiamonD in teh DiRt that NevEr been FounD, i'M tEh cTf KinG bUt I never been CROWN

R

I

S

S

A

HOW ABOUT INSTEAD OF INSULTING MY LIST WHY DONT YOU JUST MAKE YOUR OWN ASSHOLES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111oneleven!?!?!%%%$$##@@@@
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

Mastercammaster x10
    MY FGL list:

1. NWP/D

2. Deadly (Heavy or med) *Always has plus ponits and key frags.

3. MD 49 (Heavy or med) *Middle man who also makes key frags.

4. China (Med or sniper) *His team usually wins.

5. Tooth (med) *Gotta start him.

6. 49er (med/chic) *All around team player.

7. Rikku (med/sniper) *This guy can make you cry in tact.

8. Saman (med/Heavy) *All around team player.

9. Creative (med) *He can really catch fire.

10. Spyder (Dail ip/ST) *You don't want this guy on high speed.
    .TBH. -49er btw: [nWp] owns Joo!1!...FUCK IT! [NWP4LIFE]

I'm ThaT DiamonD in teh DiRt that NevEr been FounD, i'M tEh cTf KinG bUt I never been CROWN

R

I

S

S

A

I'd get off wireless and onto a solid line, I'd pick myself x8, zith, and then deadly.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly
    Chili (will most likely get thrown out for performance enhancing drugs, but ill still take him)
    LOOOOOOLOLOLOL so much chuxlz...

Pretty much would be really fun to play Fantasy Gore n such. This'll never happen in Gore, but it would be pretty awesome. I'm only doing 10 because I cbf thinking of 20-30 players who currently play (much less who are good enough to make such a list) - but regardless, I hope I did this right.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 - DEFENSE:
    NWP.
    If you look through the screenshots of wars...many games there are very lopsided rounds/maps where the other team barely won rounds and NWP typically comes out with a lot of players still alive. That's not just the explosive offense...that's also good defense. WWI had good offense, but the defense was lacking so you had to pour on the offense to try to make up for it...which made maps/rounds come out a lot closer than they should have been.

NWP for defense is like the LT for RB position in Fantasy Football. Everybody has them at number one...and only one person will be lucky enough to score that.

2 - MEDIUM:
    Tooth.
    I've seen him single-handedly win wars for LAG when they were losing fairly bad to WWI. The guy just flat out changes the outcome of wars even when he's not in practice. His fantasy points may not be consistant in every war, but he has the potential to be more explosive on offense than most other players in the game.

Regardless, people still regard him as the Champ of 1v1, so lots of people would try to draft him up near the top. I figure I should secure him too.

3- SNIPER:
    Rikku.
    As much as I've hated to admit it, he's one of the few snipers I literally am a little worried about when I'm playing against him. If it's me vs him and he has the most advantageous position as a sniper, I have to work REALLY hard to win the map.

He might not be at the top of draft lists for people who don't like him, but anybody who plays with him regularly is putting him pretty far up there. CBF facing off AGAINST him.

4 - DIALUP
    Spyder.
    Apparently I'm the top pick for this particular position...and there aren't many dialup players (much less GOOD ones) so I figure I better try to draft myself near the top...cbf not even playing for my own goddamn team. Anyways, nobody wants to end up with a euro to fix the 200 ping position.

5 - SNIPER/MEDIUM
    Deadly.
    Very good and consistant all-around player and can snipe nearly as good as Rikku when he's on his game...and just as good as any other decent sniper out there even when he's not on his game. This translates well with the medium too.

6 - MECH

Revenant
    With the state of the mech in stock 1.50 and modified servers, this position is going to be a weak spot in many teams...especially given the small amount of players who can own with the skin as it is. Revenant is one of the top players who can do so.

7 - CHICK
    Xena
    I was really close to picking 49er...and think in wars he's got the better aim. However, I'm taking Xena because A) she OWNS M@nc0w, effectively taking him off the roster for any war against him, B) she uses TS, and C) she can speak/type really well so communication is never a problem.

8 - MEDIUM
    Pander
    Although not MANY will pick him, perhaps because they barely know him, he's pretty good. Rumors indicate that he's actually El Guapo. Regardless, he plays a lot like me and is a very well balanced player. Finding a team with chemistry is tough - so any player that can compliment me and the way I play is probably going to make my list.

Someone may snatch him higher up on the draft order, but frankly I think the pool of potential Medium players is so large that he's going to get lost in the shuffle, especially with people trying to get the likes of well known players like Tooth and maybe even Maniax.

9 - MEDIUM/HEAVY
    Maniax.
    People may question why Maniax is far down on my list. I really figure that he'd probably get picked higher...but I put him a bit further down just in case he turns out to be the Brady Quinn of the draft and falls through the cracks. I would place him between Medium/Heavy just in case I need to bring in a heavy to replace that choice (due to scandals that could remove that player!) and Maniax would be a good enough fit for that. I can always draft a decent free agent medium at that time to replace Maniax's medium spot anyways.

10 - HEAVY
    Chili.
    I may not be a huge fan of Chili these days with how he plays his game, but he's a pretty good heavy. Sure, he might be banned from the game and hall of fame for using 'roids and whatnot...but Bonds still sells tickets in SF, and Chili will still get some good frags for the games he is in. Normally I would take Revenant for heavy, but I explained why he was taken as Mech above. I'm taking Chili a bit down the draft list because he's a high risk player given the amount of people who thinks he haxes.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    1. GV
    2. Joe Dirt
    3. Lame
    4. Alstar
    5. Yashi
    6. Ferret
    7. DoubleUzi
    8. Tacman
    9. Tuffy
    10. Trojan

Quote Originally Posted by chaos [gv
    this wasnt even a war this was a disgrace,we outnumbered them and still lost.