Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wii passes 360

This must have just happend over the past few days ..

http://nexgenwars.com/
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

Some fad the wii turned out to be eh?
    the wii is pretty damn awesome i must say

Its crazy how fast the Wii is still selling out even after a year of release. I was at Target this morning with a friend who wanted to buy a Wii. We showed up about two hours before they opened and were 30th in line. By the time the store opened there were around 70 people in line. I think he mentioned they only had 57, so about a dozen people must have gone home empty handed.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

soon as i get paid im prolly gonna go pick up a wii and super mario bros.. plus that awesme leet golf game dunno wut its called.. but i played it at my friends house and it rox

Thats gonna change a bit soon I think cus Sony lowered the price in the PS3, I'm not a fan of the PS3 but I do think they will start to sell better since the price drop.

But ya gotta give Nintendo credit for the big comeback they had with the Wii.

Don't forget kids, you can spend 49 bucks on Gore SE (or even 29 since he is having a sale) OR ya can buy Gears of War for 39 bucks.
    It's a no brainer..
    Gore SE is such a better deal

Whats that you say? Maybe heavy hardware requirements?
    Think of the list I can make of games that are better for less than 29 bucks ..shit less than 20 bucks in most cases that are superior to Gore and will run on lower hardware specs.

fuckin suckers

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    I THINK IM GONNA GET ME 2 PAIRS OF GORE SE GUYZ

Quote Originally Posted by Bukowski
    Thats gonna change a bit soon I think cus Sony lowered the price in the PS3, I'm not a fan of the PS3 but I do think they will start to sell better since the price drop.

Don't forget kids, you can spend 49 bucks on Gore SE (or even 29 since he is having a sale) OR ya can buy Gears of War for 39 bucks.
    It's a no brainer..

Think of the list I can make of games that are better for less than 29 bucks ..shit less than 20 bucks in most cases that are superior to Gore and will run on lower hardware specs.

fuckin suckers
    Not that Joel doesn't deserve the criticism, but does every thread have to turn into a "GORE SUX AND IS RIPOFF LUUULZ" fest?
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkenedSoul
    Quote Originally Posted by Bukowski

It's a no brainer..

fuckin suckers
    Not that Joel doesn't deserve the criticism, but does every thread have to turn into a "GORE SUX AND IS RIPOFF LUUULZ" fest?

You're on clan nwp forum site
    i dont think gore sucks at all, very very fun FPS imo... id be playing it everyday if there were alot more people lol...

but it sure as fuck is a rip off the way joels makin it atm