Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bukowski

wow that really fucking sucks.
    i will go see buk, seeing how he lives in IL.

I am speechless, this fucking sucks.

Sad news all around, I'd like to go and see him. But I wonder, why couldn't Keenan have been in his place instead?

Quote Originally Posted by chaos [gv
    this wasnt even a war this was a disgrace,we outnumbered them and still lost.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boombostik
    Sad news all around, I'd like to go and see him. But I wonder, why couldn't Keenan have been in his place instead?
    LOL ya keenan, come on and take one for the team pal
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

Well, shit. I hope he'll be alright. Pretty unfortunate thing.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfPuppets
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    Quote Originally Posted by keenan
    was he drunk driving?
    I highly doubt it. He rode his bike 10 miles a day, so he was probably hit by a car whilst biking.
    I can see it now...
    "Exercise: The REAL threat to America." "Why being fat is GOOD and Americans are a step ahead of the world."
    If he was hit while on his bike we should send him an Exercycle.
    An old player recently showed back up in the 4D Forums, her name is CINDI. Now I had known that BUK knew her but what I didnt' know was that she is his half sister. She's a pretty coolish chic tbh, anyhow she posted this:

"Anyway Mike will be back home on Friday at the latest, and yes friends, he is in the hospital.
    It was a very bad car wreck but I really would rather let him tell you about it when he gets home.
    For those that don't already know it, Mike is my half brother.
    We never really saw eye to eye on a lot of things but he always stood up for me and helped me out when I needed it, I'm going to stick around his place for about a week or so after he gets home to make sure he is OK, I never saw a refrigerator that looked so bad with nothing but fast food leftovers in it. It was a disgusting sight "
    yeah I really dont think he's in such rough shape anymore, especially if he's getting home soon.

I just hope the accident didn't fuck up his wonderfully demented brain.

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder View Post
    I want to know what's going on with him and Xena and whether he's jobless. It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    nah theyre huge balls, i like huge balls
    Cindi didn`t made it clear what really happened to him, so I probably made it worth concerning his actually health status than it`s really is atm.

I guess she ment, after the car accident he had big luck to survive, in an update she told me what happened to him, but I think, it`s better if Buk will tell you the story by himself when he`s feeling better.
    well thats great news. thanks guys
    It's soo sad to hear this. I wish him and his family best wishes. I hope he fully recovers. If we get info I'll also send him a card.
    .TBH. -49er btw: [nWp] owns Joo!1!...FUCK IT! [NWP4LIFE]

I'm ThaT DiamonD in teh DiRt that NevEr been FounD, i'M tEh cTf KinG bUt I never been CROWN

R

I

S

S

A

Yeah, I'm really stoked that he's okay and is actually well enough to go home soon. Cindi said that she'd print the NWP flyer and show him and that he'll get a laugh over it - so I figure his brainz are intact (as much as could be expected :P). Can't wait to have him back.

And Buk - when you're back and reading this:

U FERGOT 2 PUT ME INST UR WILLZ

I expect this oversight to be fully rectified before you go OUTSIDE again! :P

(ps - I've given Buk his admin bax being as he's alive and not in jailz)

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction