Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fuck!

I just lost a 320 GIG HDD with shitlods of stuff on it, the fucker sounded like a old Chrysler with bad tappets.
    Pisses me off cus I had Ultimate Ubuntu on that drive and i just got it config the way I like it .

I can't fuckin win lately, next year better bring me good luck cus this year sucked balls

I'm gonna play some Nexiuz on some Euro servers to take out my frustrations.
    I love pawnin Euro players even with my bad ping, makes my cock hard

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    Buy The Orange Box.

Quote Originally Posted by chaos [gv
    this wasnt even a war this was a disgrace,we outnumbered them and still lost.
    ^^ its pretty sweet

Quote Originally Posted by Boombostik
    Buy The Orange Box.
    Buy? ROTFL

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    unless you know how to get by steams bs to play online, you will have to buy. if you know how i would be eternally greatfull!!
    Pacsteam
    nuff said
    And why play any of these games anyway when more than 50% of the fuckers cheat anyway?
    There are more cheats online for Valve game's than any other..its a waste of time IMO.
    Fun to play over a lan with your buddies though

Joel Huenink

Lead Said
    Buk probably pirates his meals when he doesn't feel like going shopping.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bukowski
    Pacsteam
    nuff said
    And why play any of these games anyway when more than 50% of the fuckers cheat anyway?
    There are more cheats online for Valve game's than any other..its a waste of time IMO.
    Fun to play over a lan with your buddies though
    anything better than pacsteam? it wont let me download anything worth playing that i dont already own. no TF2, no Portal, no HL2 Ep1 or Ep2, no Hitman series, no CoD series, no Quake series. gives me the bs excuse that the servers are too busy. but i can try and downlad CS immediatly after and it works fine. but i hate CS

it would rox if you knew of anything better than pacsteam.
    the Half-Life2 games are pretty damn amazing; they're reason enough to get the oj box and you get a pretty funnish game, portals. And if people do cheat on TF2, it's still very fun to play regardless.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos
    stop idolizing a haxor clan like nwp and idolize a clan like gv instead, who have to struggle and try so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockWave
    I still laugh at how Saman means "Shelter and Security", and Saman is a terrorist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Creative
    The gods have looked apond you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.(In reference to M@nc0w)
    yea i dont have any money though. ill be asking for orange box for xmas/bday though. id like to see how its going to run on this lappy though before i get it.