Thread: Ron Paul's contributions raise; others lower

October 3, 2007

Paul Campaign Raises Over $5,000,000 In Third Quarter

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

ARLINGTON, VIRGINIA - The Ron Paul 2008 presidential campaign raised $5,080,000 during the third quarter of 2007. That is an impressive 114 percent increase from the second quarter.

Cash on hand for the Paul campaign is $5,300,000.

"Dr. Paul's message is freedom, peace and prosperity," said Paul campaign chairman Kent Snyder. "As these fundraising numbers show, more Americans each day are embracing Dr. Paul's message."

Ron Paul's 114 percent increase is in stark contrast to the decrease suffered by Mitt Romney, Rudy Giuliani, and John McCain. Romney's fundraising was down 29 percent. Giuliani was down 40 percent. McCain was down 55 percent.

---------------------------------------------------------------

LOL so awesome. Starting last month, they had a goal to raise $500k by the end of the month - they shattered that in the first two weeks and ended up with a little over a million. If any of you have been keeping up with the republican debates, it is very clear that Ron Paul has been dominating them. Whilst others dance around the questions and play cute, Ron Paul gains respect from voters by answering the question with quality content and ideas. They had a debate at a famous black college a week or two ago and Giuliani, Romney, McCain, and Thompson didn't show up because they said it would be a hostile environment! LOL so crazy, they won't even reach out to black voters - WOW!

Meanwhile Ron Paul is kicking ass and not even bothering with names. You can see at the Fox news debate that the people giving the questions were asking him the toughest/most complicated questions (and sometimes even sarcastic) vs the others and he was pretty much unphased. Fox news and all those war mongering cockbags fear Ron Paul!

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    When do these goddamn debates come on :@

Congratulations to Ron Paul as well, pretty amazing to pool that much cash from donations lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

Just keep an eye on Ron Paul's website - they always list what he's doing/where he's going. I wouldn't know otherwise - I don't even have Fox news listed on my favorite channels, so I don't see when there is a debate (btw FUCK Fox news) etcetc.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction