Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Wtf spyder.

All I have to say is, looool @ 9mm and that convo today. You and your crabfest.

Greyson -- says:
    play gore se
    Saman h says:
    i dont have gore se
    Greyson -- says:
    why not
    Saman h says:
    becuase i am gay

lol wtf?! (which one is LK, the one on the left?)

AND FURTHERMORE, WHAT ARE YOU DOING KEEPING JAILBAIT PHOTOS ON YOUR FTP'S ETCTEC
    word.
    Saman - Duno if you ever played baxpax, but Becky named one of the characters "slutty fox" or some bs - so I sent that pix to dantheman (which Becky had sent to me through MSN) or whoever was complaining about the name and said "LOL WELLST APPARENTLY LK ISN'T MUCH BETTER - JUST LIKE HER MOM" etc

+ WTF @ rootumz pix...cbf pix of naked asianz in ur bed.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    IDE HIT LK!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    Quote Originally Posted by 9mm :L
    Lol jeeze spyder. Donno why you are all butthurt. All he said was calm down basically.
    I was pretty calm, friend. All I said was cbf even bothering to build the site when this happens - as you said, it was obvious someone with something against me, it wasn't a joke. If it was, I would think it was funny - and proceed to defame their profile pix. I cbf being punked by someone I don't like. If someone you don't like in your class tried to punk you, would you laugh at it, or would you punch him in his mouth? I apologize that I don't take that shit with a smile - it would be fine if it was meant as a joke. Whenever Keenan makes fun of DS, DS doesn't just laugh and go "HAHA keenan, you're a hoot" loool. FFS, but if I make a comment that it's a gay move (since it wasn't in joke) then I'm completely freaking out and am being a baby.

Quote Originally Posted by 9mm :L
    Do whatever you think is necessary, Not like they fucked us over by deleting or changing an important part.
    I don't have access to the site. All I was going to do was remove the login. I cbf fixing it - anyways nobody is going to use that stuff. The isn't 100% working (it's a complicated process tying that in with the forum login stuff) and I doubt anybody would use it if it really worked anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by 9mm
    Cbf you going off on ds cause he called you a baby, when you just insulted him like 5 times in a row.
    No, DS is always on my ass with bs like this. He's like this with just about everyone...seems like it came after joining the fraternity - like we're all his fucking pledges or something and his shit doesn't stink. Sometimes he's still cool, but I cbf constantly being on MY ass when I don't laugh at someone gaying up my bs (same person who put the phpshell on my FTP to hijack my host - perhaps I wouldn't think this is so gay if that didn't add in with it). I can't fucking stand that fraternity attitude as in they are better than everyone. That's how DS has been ever since he's been apart of it (or at least since he's been one of the frat guys instead of one of the guys getting hazed).

wtf are you talking about? seriously. the difference between me getting insulted and you getting insulted is you fucking cry about it all over the forums and i just fuck with them. one is annoying and one is funny.

how am i always on your ass? the only thing you have EVER done that i said something negative about was your abuse of admin privileges when you deleted 49ers post because you didn't like it. i made a few posts illustrating my point and let it go. you cried as usual for like 4 pages. I've been in my frat for 4 years dick. so i really don't know wtf you're talking about. i also really cbf you thinking fraternity life is what you hear on the evening news. maybe if your stupid ass went to college and tried joining an organisation that shared your life beliefs you would understand. on top of that i treat my pledges way better than any of you fags

*also, where is there a pic of my "fat pimply face"? i know i posted a pic of my face after it was cut to shit with glass. maybe you are confusing cuts with acne?

i think I've come to the conclusion that you have a really low self esteem about your body. your only insult seems to be calling others fat. like that is the worst thing you can come up with. OMG guess what?? i am fat. i don't give a shit. I've got a girlfriend I've had for 2 years and just love life. so my stomach is bigger than yours, boy you got me there. but if had to exchange my weight to be as cool as you i would no doubt keep the weight. you are just some wrthls Internet thug living at home with mommy doing nothing with his life but complaining when things don't go his way.

now proceede to "owning" me with your next wrthls reply that will, in the end, really mean nothing to me.

Quote Originally Posted by darkspoon
    also, where is there a pic of my "fat pimply face"? i know i posted a pic of my face after it was cut to shit with glass. maybe you are confusing cuts with acne?

Looks like cuts to me . . .
    nothing manlier than getting your face ripped up by glass imo.