Thread: Worst review ever

http://www.gamepro.com/microsoft/xbo...s/139669.shtml

I dont trust reviews at all, especially not from GamePro. I felt the need to post this here because it is complete bullshit. Possibly the worst, most biased review I've ever read.

To sum it up, Bioshock loses 4-5. They say Bioshock has better graphics, sound, and a better story. These are the three most important aspects of any game for most people. Halo 3 has better weapons and multiplayer (because bioshock is SP only). They also claim Halo 3 is more innovative. Having played both games, I can tell you Bioshock is 100% more innovative than Halo 3. Halo 3 is not very origional in any way IMO.

Halo has more fans than Bioshock, so of course its going to win this comparison. Bioshock lost four against five, but won on much more important factors than Halo 3.

In all honesty though I dont think either game should win game of the year. I wasn't too impressed with either of them, but I do feel Bioshock is a great deal more innovative and fun (single player wise at least).
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

HITORHYPE.COM

LOL we never did anything with this. I even registered the goddamn thing. We should make a review site about reviews and reviewers LOL cbf.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    LOL we should really go through with that site...Dave code it hurry
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

The Orange Box>Halo 3>BioShock

Greyson -- says:
    play gore se
    Saman h says:
    i dont have gore se
    Greyson -- says:
    why not
    Saman h says:
    becuase i am gay
    Bioshock was so fun. It actually was a game that made me interested during playing.

My next game... Jericho!

EDIT : I give it to bioshock btw. Halo3 is hyped up. Its mostly fanboys and multiplayer. But bioshock had a WAY better story, and a nice little twist. (graphics were good too)
    i def dont think bio shock was as good as everyone hyped it up to be... it was interesting for a little while but it got boring, i dont even wanna finish the game. and its even worse that it doesnt have MP

Seems like they shouldn't have even been compared because they're both in different categories of games.

Because Halo is MP, and replayability and multiplayer pretty much go hand in hand, there's two free points for Halo.

They could have made a category called "Game with Master Chief" and given it to Halo and it wouldn't have been any different than making the multiplayer category.

Kind of dumb, but whatever.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION
    it was interesting for a little while but it got boring, i dont even wanna finish the game.
    LOL but you'll do everything you can to ruin everyone else's game with hacking and general gay play for hours on end, day after day.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    I'd definitely say BioShock's better than Halo 3 if it had multiplayer. I mean Halo 3 isn't great I know but at least you can play something after you finish the story. Speaking of BioShock I bought it today at target for 50 bucks.

Greyson -- says:
    play gore se
    Saman h says:
    i dont have gore se
    Greyson -- says:
    why not
    Saman h says:
    becuase i am gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION
    it was interesting for a little while but it got boring, i dont even wanna finish the game.
    LOL but you'll do everything you can to ruin everyone else's game with hacking and general gay play for hours on end, day after day.

yep