Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NEWSWEEK: Vatican Sex Sting

Yet another Catholic priest exposed.

http://www.newsweek.com/id/56555/?GT1=10450

What I thought was interesting:

"Others have long regarded Rome as a haven for gay priests, sent to the Vatican because they would not survive in a parish. "Rome's famous for it," said one parish priest in Italy who asked not to be named. "They've got to go somewhere, and so are given something innocuous to do in Rome." For some, that perception was underscored last year, when a senior ranking monsignor was involved in a high-speed police chase after being pulled over in a Rome district known for male prostitution."
    Would be funny if they caught the pope doing this kinda BS. That would probably seriously discredit the church.
    lol, cbf.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

thats fucking dumb and, being gay is totally against what the bible says...

yeah this may seem wrong but homosexuality is completley bad in the bible and yet this faggot is a priest. hope he aint a priest for long

agreed. ^

he's making himself look dumb beyond belief.

Greyson -- says:
    play gore se
    Saman h says:
    i dont have gore se
    Greyson -- says:
    why not
    Saman h says:
    becuase i am gay
    Where does it say being gay is bad in the Bible? The only thing even close was something about perverts or some BS like that.

I don't think gays are a big deal, I just think that child molesters are what is really wrong. Anybody caught molesting a child should get their balls cut off.
    It talks about homosexuality and how it's wrong. I can't quote anything but it says something along the lines of you shouldn't marry your own gender, etc.

Greyson -- says:
    play gore se
    Saman h says:
    i dont have gore se
    Greyson -- says:
    why not
    Saman h says:
    becuase i am gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    Where does it say being gay is bad in the Bible? The only thing even close was something about perverts or some BS like that.

I don't think gays are a big deal, I just think that child molesters are what is really wrong. Anybody caught molesting a child should get their balls cut off.
    Leviticus 20:13 - "If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads."

1 Corinthians 6:9
    - "Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders"

Romans 1:26-27 - "Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural ones. In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed indecent acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their perversion."

THE GOD HATH SPOKEN
    GG snoop

Yeah, gw snoop

Greyson -- says:
    play gore se
    Saman h says:
    i dont have gore se
    Greyson -- says:
    why not
    Saman h says:
    becuase i am gay
    1/10~3/100 people is gay