Lol i was going through my hotmail account (havent checked it in over a year) deleting everything, and i ran across the email i got when nightmare got hit by a car ololol

-----
hey guys this is nightmares cousin Abbas soem of you know me soem of you dont well nightmare got hit by a car a coupel of nights ago as we were celebrating his birthday. We decided to celebrate his birthday for a couple of nights before and a coupel after. Well on the 13th as we were celebrating his birthday he was hit by a car and he was knocked out cold. He is in the hospital right now and he will be ok. But he is unconcious. He has been like that for a coupel of days and teh octor says he will be ok in a few more days. Please donèt spread this around i dont think he wants alot of people to know. The only reason i sent you guys this email is became he was telling me there is a war between Doom and AoD. well i know from the emails nightmare has recieved this info, time 3 and the password is kool. I hope you guys havce the rest of the info. Sorry for such short notice because i finally went to the hospital today and his girl friend gaev me his email password. Anyway i wish you all good luck on your war and dont worry nightmare will be ok and i will tell him to email you all as soon as he comes back to his apartment.
-----

Hey guys im in the hospital right now and nightmare just got up. He should be out of there by 5 or so tonight and i will get him to email you guys. But he is ok, no bones broken (which suprises me) the only thing is that he has no memory of teh accident or anything before that. Anyway he got your good luck wishes and im sure he will email you guys as soon as he gets back.

----

Probably lies but
lol, i laugh at it now