Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gore ad version??

k im fukin lost now.

he says its going to be free and all that, i see a bug report thread for it.

but then i go look at

http://www.4drulers.com/gore/

and it only lets you order.

what the fuck???? ithought this is supposed 2 be free?

there are two kinds of gore, the free version will be out later it's also in beta testing right now.

the paid version will have extra content.

Watch Anime Online

Greyson -- says:
    i don't know everyone does shit they're not suppose to
    Greyson -- says:
    i want to know one person who lived a perfect life
    michael says:
    jesus
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION
    k im fukin lost now.

he says its going to be free and all that, i see a bug report thread for it.

but then i go look at

http://www.4drulers.com/gore/

and it only lets you order.

what the fuck???? ithought this is supposed 2 be free?
    The people who paid for the special edition are being allowed to beta test the client.
    SOUNDS PRETTY HOMOSEXUALLYGAY TO ME.
    what the fuck is extra content? the game will be in color if you pay $20.00.
    i think you get updated textures or something completely gay. knowing Joel it will prolly just be another scam.
    Quote Originally Posted by darkspoon
    i think you get updated textures or something completely gay. knowing Joel it will prolly just be another scam.
    ownt confident gore community
    Its gonna be the same game dipshits, he wants ya to pay 59 bucks to beta test the game b4 the free one comes out..
    Fuckin suckers fall for it, dumbass pricks.

The textures are the same as the betas 512x512, the fuckin GAME iS GONNA BE THE SAME!!

Why the fuck don't you fucks see this?
    Do you think that ONLY people with Premium keys are going to play some "special version'? when Spam Gore is out? NO..its the same fuckin game ya suckers!!

Pay 60 bucks to beta test..only something that Joel would come up with and some fools fell for it.
    This guy has got some people so fuckin bamboozled that they just don't know wtf is going on.

YOU FUCKIN SUCKERS, most game companies give ya a perk if you are chosen to beta test, this fucker makes ya PAY!!

NOT 4D, Hes got some suckers lined up

Pathetic

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bukowski
    Its gonna be the same game dipshits, he wants ya to pay 59 bucks to beta test the game b4 the free one comes out..
    Fuckin suckers fall for it, dumbass pricks.

The textures are the same as the betas 512x512, the fuckin GAME iS GONNA BE THE SAME!!

Why the fuck don't you fucks see this?
    Do you think that ONLY people with Premium keys are going to play some "special version'? when Spam Gore is out? NO..its the same fuckin game ya suckers!!

Pay 60 bucks to beta test..only something that Joel would come up with and some fools fell for it.
    This guy has got some people so fuckin bamboozled that they just don't know wtf is going on.

YOU FUCKIN SUCKERS, most game companies give ya a perk if you are chosen to beta test, this fucker makes ya PAY!!

NOT 4D, Hes got some suckers lined up

Pathetic
    I didn't even fall for his tricks, but I feel ashamed nonetheless, thanks Buk.

Quote Originally Posted by chaos [gv
    this wasnt even a war this was a disgrace,we outnumbered them and still lost.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent
    what the fuck is extra content? the game will be in color if you pay $20.00.
    LOL cbf laughing so much - good thing most in my office have left for the night cuz cbf.

Buk - I assume you're talking more in the direction of those who follow Joel's lead? Cuz otherwise, kinda gay for you to practically cuss us out when none of us even have this game and people were merely asking wtf it was about...

As far as I know, the SE (Special Edition) version is going to just get maps 2-3 months earlier than AV (Ad Version) and a few different things like taunts and BS. I'm not really interested in taunts...much less paying $50 for them...so I'm just waiting for the AV.