Thread: I Am

Fuckin watsed atm

JD, Miler lite and some drugs I stoped taking but still seem to be in my system I have become comfortably numb

just thought you guys would want to know
    i cant believe I typed this correctly

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    shud plai some gore

Quote Originally Posted by Bukowski
    I have become comfortably numb
    awesome Pink Floyd song. my favorite in fact.
    Gore is so fuckin slow for me now, I like action like Quake, Nex etc..
    I'm not gonna sit around in a Tact game and wait and chat when I'm out of the game.
    THAT MY FRIENDS IS WHEN YA LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND SAY..
    WTF Happined to MY Life.

I do like DM and CTF, but Gore is really just a Quake clone, although some will dispute that, ffs, The AI in open source games like the FREE Quake 3 engine is better than Gore.
    I understand there is a following to the game, and i do like Gore a lot, but Whats the point on playing a game that the dev is just trying to make into a Quake mod its fuckin obvious if you guys haven't noticed.
    Like I said I DO LIKE the game, but I hate Tact, its a pathetically waste of time, FPS games are about action, not sitting around..
    Tact is just like a RPG at times, ffs, Tact in Gore is just like fuckfaces that play CS, and fss I don't want to chat with ya when I'm kiling, wtf..ya wanna chat? do it on TS so I don't have to see your BS on my txt screen, PLAY THE FUCKIN GAME..THE GAME ISN'T A CHAT ROOM, I don't mind mindless taunts now and then but people use games as a online chat room community..get fuckin real, other people are trying to hone some skills, we don't need your shit jaw flappin.

Maybe i just want action all the time in a FPS, cus THAT my friends was what the original FPS where, and I have played them all .

But regardless of what this scribe says, it wont change in the game of Gore, until new players come in, and I can assure you that just like when Gore started..Tact will be one of the least popular, I still don't understand why and WHEN it became popular in Gore, cus it wasn't in the first half of it's existence,its fuckin time consuming and boring, and I'm sure thats why many left the game.

Just some of my thoughts, but then again im kinda buzed :P

BTW..This isn't a thread disin Tact, it has its place, but its not really a action FPS type game imho, it is in SOME games, but not in Gore, all it is is trash talk and nonsense BS that has nothing to do with the game most of the time, we all know it's cus very few play the game now, but maybe it's time ya kinda look at life and wonder why the fuck ya spent all this time and energy on this game, while the Pres of the company is usin ya all.

Loyalty is a great attribute ..till ya get used and shit on many times, somethin to think about friends

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    oh yah im all for the way faster speed games.

i own every unreal series game that game out xD.

xbox and pc :P.

i love it all, cant wait for ut3 to come out