Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I laughed pretty god damn hard.

I replied to the latter of the two threads. 'Tis fun.
    The first thing I thought of when I went to that link was how much they probably play the fucking game. They're the idiots saying they "pwnt" and "owned" you guys when it's not that hard when you dedicate probably hours of playing the game in a week. I lol'd at the whole situation. Are they honestly good though? Any member of GV I can think of, I can rape, even in 1v1.

Greyson -- says:
    play gore se
    Saman h says:
    i dont have gore se
    Greyson -- says:
    why not
    Saman h says:
    becuase i am gay
    why is it ok for them to say NWP uses hacks all the time and that's the only way we can win yet they will scream "pwnt!" "owned" if they win?

Watch Anime Online

Greyson -- says:
    i don't know everyone does shit they're not suppose to
    Greyson -- says:
    i want to know one person who lived a perfect life
    michael says:
    jesus
    Get on MSN gump.

Greyson -- says:
    play gore se
    Saman h says:
    i dont have gore se
    Greyson -- says:
    why not
    Saman h says:
    becuase i am gay
    I always knew cheese was just a bitch trying to act all cool to keep shit from happening to his guild while being just a retard as the rest of the bunch.
    cbf cheese using the word facetious horribly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos
    stop idolizing a haxor clan like nwp and idolize a clan like gv instead, who have to struggle and try so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockWave
    I still laugh at how Saman means "Shelter and Security", and Saman is a terrorist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Creative
    The gods have looked apond you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.(In reference to M@nc0w)
    I knew I was going to lose before I even started the match TBH. I've played less than 5 minutes in the last 3-4 months. Those fucking morons spend their whole life rotting away playing Gore EVERYDAY for more than 5 hours at a time in a clan that's so goddamn despicable Jesus wouldn't let them into Heaven if they followed the 10 commandments better than China follows his hourly eating habits (I'm just kidding, China).

But goddamn, I should've known GV wasn't capable of beating somebody maturely. Deadly and I both (and probably Boom too) both just said "GG" after we lost and left to attend to the rest of our day. Can you imagine what they would have said had it been the other way around? I cbf, lol. Should just hop on Gore for a few hours this weekend and rape them into the fucking ground (like didz said). Really CBF them thinking it's some sort of victory to beat somebody who hadn't played more than 5 minutes before dueling.

LOL I can't even comprehend the situation ATM TBH. I'll have to post later.
    It was me that played, not boom. The reason they think it's boom is because he's been staying at my house for the past few weeks so our ip is the same. And yeah, I also said gg, but even before the match I told them I'm horrible at duels and my score just proved it. But if the faggots are gonna act like they accomplished something from even my loss, then they're pretty god damn retarded. They didn't even act like elitists after my match, but then mrchode decides to post ss's.... w/e, we need to fucking have another real war with them and make sure those two are in it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos
    stop idolizing a haxor clan like nwp and idolize a clan like gv instead, who have to struggle and try so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockWave
    I still laugh at how Saman means "Shelter and Security", and Saman is a terrorist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Creative
    The gods have looked apond you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.(In reference to M@nc0w)
    I bet if they beat me on 10k dial up they'd have a big parade just the same, regardless of my connection and the fact that I don't play at all anymore. They're just pathetic and have to do this kinda BS to make themselves feel better about playing a game all day (meanwhile being complete losers in real life) and still getting the shit kicked out of them when we managed to find a few hours to play them in a clan match. I'm sure their pride is still pretty tender given that they all play a shitload and we barely play...but rape them. LOL.