Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gotta Luv Deadly

http://forum.4drulers.com/showpost.p...64&postcount=9

Lets see how Joel handles this one..
    What a fuckin scam job and a con artist

How fuckin blind are some people to not see this for the LAST 3 YEARS that he has been beggin

Good post Deadly

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    Also in one of those Gore SE threads, gore ranger mentions he sent a speedhack to joel that "his group tested, and found to still be very effective." And he fucking accuses us of using hacks? What a hypocritical piece of shit. I hope him and his son die in a fucking fire, because they deserve no place on this earth.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

$29.99 for a name tag is insane.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bukowski
    http://forum.4drulers.com/showpost.php?p=224364&postcount=9

Lets see how Joel handles this one..
    What a fuckin scam job and a con artist

How fuckin blind are some people to not see this for the LAST 3 YEARS that he has been beggin

Good post Deadly
    I would have went on about how he is scamming people, but the post would just end up getting deleted. He's been pushing the release date of this back every month, and now he's saying 6 - 12 months. Fucking ridiculous considering he said we would be playing this for free months ago.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly
    I would have went on about how he is scamming people, but the post would just end up getting deleted. He's been pushing the release date of this back every month, and now he's saying 6 - 12 months. Fucking ridiculous considering he said we would be playing this for free months ago.
    I hinted at that in my post~

I have to say, Joel once again exceeds his prior ignorance he displays on the forums. He completely missed what we were both trying to say. Also, what the fuck no one donates for game mods, especially boring ass ones where you "romance" some dumb bitch computer bot.

I wish he'd post here so he could read what people really think of his worthless ass and myriad of scams, without fear of getting banned or posts deleted.

i wish more of the Gore community came here :| would be quite an interesting place...

i like this forum for the most part, not really many rules and the rules that there are are well very "loose".

joels gay tho

ROTFL

More excuses that Spam Gore is gonna be late, it was supposed to be out LAST MONTH at the latest, he had to lay Lead of, Krijak left..blah blah blah.

I saw M@ncows post that said hey, its a beta that gives ya the entire game and not just 3 maps..fuck man, lots of games that are beta tested ARE THE FULL GAMES! In fact lets look at all the free games that are out that are far better than what 4D has ever put out.

He isn't gonna sell enough in the next 6-12 months to stay afloat, the only people that are really buying it are regulars, does he think that he is gonna get thousands of outsiders to buy a beta key for a antiquated game?

I give Deadly a big cus he actually got Joel to say that Spam Gore is going to be delayed, that has to get lots of people thinkin that this just plain sucks..he's doing it to force people to buy the game to test it, obviously the ad companies are not that interested or he would have had it released by now.

Loyalty to a game is fine, and if ya wanna give cash to beta test with the few who still play the game thats great, but all this talk about the 100,000+ new players in the game are just nonsense.

Joel wants the last of a little kids milk money ffs

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    I'm afraid that if we make it free we'll kill our chances to get the 50,000 users the ad company requires

So hes saying he wont release it until 50,000 people buy it, that will take a lot longer than 6 - 12months. I'd say it will take about: Never. or something.

#nwp @ irc.gamesurge.net
    Quote Originally Posted by jim
    I'm afraid that if we make it free we'll kill our chances to get the 50,000 users the ad company requires

So hes saying he wont release it until 50,000 people buy it, that will take a lot longer than 6 - 12months. I'd say it will take about: Never. or something.

Best post ya ever made jim, got me giggling like fuckin a mad man

Joel Huenink

Lead Said