Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Gotta Luv Deadly

The thing that makes me fucken mad is he will make you rebuy the same fucking game while game companies -id software- comes out with games such as doom 3 then sell a brand new full expansion called Doom 3: Resurrection of Evil for only 20 bucks, while joel is asking for 40+ for the same game with just a few added tweeks.

Watch Anime Online

Greyson -- says:
    i don't know everyone does shit they're not suppose to
    Greyson -- says:
    i want to know one person who lived a perfect life
    michael says:
    jesus
    Quote Originally Posted by son of gump
    The thing that makes me fucken mad is he will make you rebuy the same fucking game while game companies -id software- comes out with games such as doom 3 then sell a brand new full expansion called Doom 3: Resurrection of Evil for only 20 bucks, while joel is asking for 40+ for the same game with just a few added tweeks.
    But as long as there are suckers to give him cash he is gonna milk it dry.

Honestly, don't you think that these people feel like they have been taken to the cleaners enough from this guy.
    Spam Gore should have been out by now and he comes up with this new scam and NOW ITS GONNA BE 6-12 MORE MONTHS?

I saw some thread on the 4D forum that Joel posted about paying back all the cash people gave him to make Gore II, I don't think Cartman is holding his breath for that one.

I dunno, if people wanna give him cash thats the choice they make, but it kinda shows how fuckin dumb some people are really, they just can't see what I have been saying all along.

I feel bad for Lead, he seems like a straight up guy and he has so much time invested in the game i really hope he lands a job in the gaming industry and makes shitloads of cash someday.
    Joel should just go back to body and fender repair, turn 4D over to Lead and Krijak.

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    anyone hear why he had to lay off lead and why krijack left? im sure it was over money in both occasions but i was just wondering if anyone had any real answers.
    I think I liked the 4D forums better when Joel was busy with work and only posted a couple times a month. It's all just a huge mess of diarrhea and it's frustrating.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockWave
    I think I liked the 4D forums better when Joel was busy with work and only posted a couple times a month. It's all just a huge mess of diarrhea and it's frustrating.
    LOL HOLY SHIT A+ POST
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

lets review
    People still buy into the madness's and bullsiht that Joel dishes out and still give him cash for a antiquated game when basically Gore is a Quake mod, and the Quake 1,2 and 3 engine are better and open source and free games have been made with it, Not just Nex that i like cus of game play, LOTS OF GAMES have been made with the free quake engine and the engine is also free to Mod, ..the Darkpaces engine is open source and is just as good as the mod they are doing for AMP I..fuck man, Joel isn't even using AMP II in this so called Gore SE.

I dunno, I bet most of you fuckers will buy it anyway,but the promises ARE NEVER KEPT with that fuckface, just review the donations thread from a few years ago when he was gonna make Gore II ..nothing has changed with him, he just milks ya dry and the 50 <Maybe or so people that still play seem to be clueless.

Why don't ya just goto Nebraska and suck the guys cock ffs.

Fools and suckers are Joels prey, and apparently he has done well with it.

And BTW Cow, BETA tests are the FULL games in betas when you are chosen to be a beta TESTER..THATS WHAT THIS IS, not GT1, GT2, DukeNukem Shareware or whatever ffs.tons of people have been chosen to beta test full games, ffs you know that as well as i do, i beta tested Prey and some others I cant even remember..
    But I still luv ya MooMan

This is the ONLY company I have EVER seen that makes ya pay for beta testing a game that may NEVER be finished.

Why the fuck doesn't anybody see this?
    Ya love the game and are that loyal to a guy who has repeatedly fucked ya and begged for cash and NEVER paid back a dime..
    Damn man, lots of suckers on this planet, maybe Joel is the wise one after all.

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    I could understand some of this if Gore was some kind of lost diamond in gaming history, but if you'd actually take time to play other games competitively you'd realize Gore is a piece of shit. TF2 destroys it in every possible way, except maybe if your computer is 5+ years old. Even then there are better games like warsow and that nexius game buk plays that are much more fun.

Take my advice, get your friends together who you enjoy playing with from this game and move to TF2 or AnYtHinG else and you'll realize how truly terrible gore is by today's standards.

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder View Post
    I want to know what's going on with him and Xena and whether he's jobless. It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    nah theyre huge balls, i like huge balls
    I'm not really dissin Gore, but I do find it funny that Joel is trying to make Gore more like Quake or other mainstream FPS games.
    One of the things that made Gore unique is the stam, take that away and its anther Quake clone, at best Gore is a Quake mod.
    I do agree there are shitloads of mucho kick ass games out now, and people have moved on no doubt, but remember..if it wasn't for this game we would never have met, so I guess we do owe some gratitude 4 that .

And the only reason I really like Nex is cus its hard core IN YOUR FACE ACTION, and the gameplay is second to none..its Quake 1 and 2 ffs, most of the maps are Quake maps.

Joel Huenink

Lead Said
    I play tf2 and gore lawl. And I will never purchase anything from that fag; never have, never will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos
    stop idolizing a haxor clan like nwp and idolize a clan like gv instead, who have to struggle and try so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockWave
    I still laugh at how Saman means "Shelter and Security", and Saman is a terrorist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Creative
    The gods have looked apond you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.(In reference to M@nc0w)
    On top of that he wants more cash for the same game than it was in 2001, most people bought gore for 5 bucks ffs, the updates he is doing aside from the textures should have and usually ARE done with most games anyway..no charge.

He wanted 5 bucks for one map, everybody stole it cus it was a scam, Krijack makes great maps but common! 5bucks, that was just a call of desperation for cash the way I see it.
    But he will get it from the same few he has been milking all these years, seems like the facts are distorted and excuses are made all the time, but when ya get a bunch of grapes to squeeze <ie> ya take it for all it's worth to the last drop, thats exactly what he is doing.
    Ya want Spam Gore, just wait if it ever does come out then it may be fun, and we could make fun of the fools that paid 30-40-50-60 bucks for it.
    My guess is he is gonna wind up pissin so many people off and just giving the entire thing away ,thats just gonna piss off the people who paid to beta test more, he changes so often..
    Thats why I call him "BiPolarJoel"

But then what do I know, I have my UserAgent set as a Googlebot. maybe its not really me posting this
    J/K
    Its me

Time to pawn some n00bs in Nex :P

Joel Huenink

Lead Said