Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Gotta Luv Deadly

Just let them get suckered into paying for stuff, they've been doing it for so long and apparently will never know any better. I still say they're not paying him for whatever content at the time he's charging for, but because they feel sorry for him. To hell with that though, if he can supposedly go into other types of business and supposedly dominate it and become rich, why hasn't he done it already? For the love of the video game business? Gimmie a fucking break, anyone with half a brain would know in his situation that they need to fucking change what they're doing, putting your priority into standard of living. I could live with never seeing a gore sequel for a long time until he's gotten himself back to his feet financially enough to come back to video games and try again PROPERLY.
    Email dated back in May of this year that Joel sent to a gore player asking for money, here is part of it.

"We'll be upgrading the forums in case there is a particular security leak. It turns out we bought a perpetual license way back, so we should be able to upgrade it for 30. Speaking of which will you be able to pre order GoreII if I can get the rights to develop it from Dreamcatcher? I may or may not need investors, but you mentioned being wealthy. If we can get 2000 pre orders we won't need a dime of outside money, and if Gore ad version goes well, we'll be set too, but I thought it never hurts to ask or have a back up plan. Gore sold 60,000 copies in North America and quite a bit overseas. So say we get it done, and even if we only sell 1/10th of what Gore did in North America, (direct selling ourselves with CD key) we'll make 300k. I think this is a really sweet deal, and will work, I just need the community to get on board, or possibly an investor to back us up.
    Warm Regards,
    Joel"

Anyone who sends that guy a dime deserves to get ripped off.
    lol I JUST read a new post by him (posted yesterday or the day before) saying GoreAV/SE won't be out for another 6-12 months! ROFL...it'll probably move back again after that too. If this project lasts another 12 months, those who paid $50 for the SE version might only be playing the other 10-15 people who also bought it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    lol I JUST read a new post by him (posted yesterday or the day before) saying GoreAV/SE won't be out for another 6-12 months! ROFL...it'll probably move back again after that too. If this project lasts another 12 months, those who paid $50 for the SE version might only be playing the other 10-15 people who also bought it.
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*breathe*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH
    rofl, apparently we all stole the map? I didn't even realize, is there a member's section I'm not aware of?

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder View Post
    I want to know what's going on with him and Xena and whether he's jobless. It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    nah theyre huge balls, i like huge balls
    did that whole thread get deleted? I forgot what it was called, but I cant seem to find it anywhere.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

Hmm I don't see it either. It was the thread that was originally about Joel selling name tags, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by chinar
    rofl, apparently we all stole the map? I didn't even realize, is there a member's section I'm not aware of?
    If you got it without paying, yeah.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadly
    did that whole thread get deleted? I forgot what it was called, but I cant seem to find it anywhere.
    same here. i went to see what was new in there and it was gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkenedSoul
    Quote Originally Posted by chinar
    If you got it without paying, yeah.
    But we didnt. I dont think anyone in this clan has that map.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows